Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

when asked about how masks in the community stopped the transmission but it wasn't enough to protect the guard... "y-yeah but he was in an environment where there was positive people".
******* lmao if nothing else the mcclownshow is entertaining

Unless I heard it wrong, the only reason for no crowds was that one of the positive cases attended a cooking class so they don't want to risk those people turning up to the footy and testing positive. Sounds like that person did us all a solid.

when asked about how masks in the community stopped the transmission but it wasn't enough to protect the guard... "y-yeah but he was in an environment where there was positive people".
******* lmao if nothing else the mcclownshow is entertaining

it is well understood masks do not stop the wearer from covid or other air born disease

it does however reduce the transmission risk from the wearer

I'm not sure why mcgowan couldn't be honest and explain this

it is well understood masks do not stop the wearer from covid or other air born disease

He is probably sick of explaining it. Just like he was getting fed up in the presser of the journos all asking the same questions.

didn't stop whoever was positive in the hotel spreading it.

Maybe if he didn't give bullshit answers he wouldn't be asked the same questions over and over.

I don’t know about that - thought he was pretty clear the first time on why no lockdown but it didn’t stop the question being asked three times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know about that - thought he was pretty clear the first time on why no lockdown but it didn’t stop the question being asked three times

I'm speaking more generally. The messages coming out of Harvest Terrace are all over the shop.

It was barely a week ago that crowds could attend the Force and Wildcats games despite a lockdown looming. Now on the day of the footy we don't need a lockdown but no crowds. And there is zero justification for a crowd of 45,000 anyway.

I'm speaking more generally. The messages coming out of Harvest Terrace are all over the shop.

It was barely a week ago that crowds could attend the Force and Wildcats games despite a lockdown looming. Now on the day of the footy we don't need a lockdown but no crowds. And there is zero justification for a crowd of 45,000 anyway.
Guess we get to find out how good the Eags piped in boos sound , hey?

;)

Unless I heard it wrong, the only reason for no crowds was that one of the positive cases attended a cooking class so they don't want to risk those people turning up to the footy and testing positive. Sounds like that person did us all a solid.
Shouldn't they have contacted and informed all these people to isolate by now? It's no surprise that all these contact traces get rattled over one case. They are a government department overall.

Shouldn't they have contacted and informed all these people to isolate by now? It's no surprise that all these contact traces get rattled over one case. They are a government department overall.

they have but those 20 have also been out in community and on it goes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back