Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

Different tack.
With perthnow and thewest.com.aunfoing behind a paywall from june how will perf folks cope with no free news?
lol at anyone that will actually pay for that garbage.

Last edited:
Outline no longer works for lots of places i used to use it. I think the newspapers are requesting their website not be able to be used

I won’t be overly fussed tbh - I subscribe to some online independent newspapers and twitter keeps me informed. Refuse to give my money to stokes or Murdoch

Different tack.
With perthnow and thewest.com.aunfoing behind a paywall from june how will perf folks cope with no free news?

News? Perth Now and The West? Good joke.

Unless you consider celebrity gossip and reality T.V. news. In which case I think 99% of the population will survive.

News? Perth Now and The West? Good joke.

Unless you consider celebrity gossip and reality T.V. news. In which case I think 99% of the population will survive.
But thats my point. All those people watching reality tv and following celebrities etc which is what passes as news now on these websites. Will people pay?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brrrrrrr. First weekend in ages I've had to change out of shorts and T-Shirt before sunset into something warmer. Forecast of 5C tonight, might even have to find where the heater got stashed a few months ago.

5 degrees when I woke up this morning (for work, not my own accord). That to go along with sitting through last night's s**t show. I was very comfy with a blanket when I got home this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back