Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

It raises more questions than it answers. Proceed with caution.

I watched it with no sound on, but here is my guess:
1. Super slow maccas drive through
2. Woman gets out of car to order in store - gets beeped, wolf whistled at
3. Meathead (who probably bashes his missus) gets angry at his missus being beeped at, starts trouble
4. Man and woman get back in car
5. Man cracks the shits at the whole situation (especially the slow maccas - is quietly proud he has a missus others find attractive), she gets out to film his next heroics
6. The heroic meathead drives through the bushes to escape the nasty maccas drive through
7. she gives him a gobbie in the carpark as part of his reward
7. Other cars are still sitting in the drive in to this day.

3. Meathead (who probably bashes his missus) gets angry at his missus being beeped at, starts trouble
5. Man cracks the shits at the whole situation (especially the slow maccas - is quietly proud he has a missus others find attractive), she gets out to film his next heroics
6. The heroic meathead drives through the bushes to escape the nasty maccas drive through
Spoilers!

you should be a screen writer

I can see a golden era of pr0n ahead

This seems inaccurate...

Two step 7s?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freezing in our office today - had to put a jumper on

If I find that main control........

That's me every day. Cold in the winter because it's cold and cold in the summer because of air-con, so have to wear a jumper all year round.
Go out in the 40 degrees at lunch time in my jumper to thaw out.

Whenever I order something online I just hope that it is delivered by anybody other than ****in Australia Post.
My Australian Post postie is an ex WAian and a top bloke and a great postie
Will stack my wine boxes neatly without waking me

Maybe the good ones left ?

I have never really had a problem with Auspost, biggest issue I have ever had is that something that was meant to be delivered to a parcel locker on a Friday got misplaced and I had to wait til Monday to get it.

That and I always seem to get my parcels delivered late afternoon, never in the morning when I am waiting all day for it.

I know its the Christmas period but is it normal for an Aus Post package to sit in your local delivery depot for three days without it being delivered yet?

I've been pretty lucky with Aus Post all my life and when a package is at the local depot it is usually delivered the next day. 😕

Just not enough staff and services
Takes a week for a parcel to go 420km - 4.5hrs drive or 60 minute flight, so * knows where it sits from the time it’s picked up

Australia Post are an absolute joke

Whenever I order something online I just hope that it is delivered by anybody other than ****in Australia Post.
There are some really shitty couriers out there, Fastway and CouriersPlease stand out as the absolute worst. The former never attempts to deliver, they always leave a card in the mail box, and the latter, if you miss the delivery, sometimes send it back to the sender instead of taking it to a post office or depot. Australia Post come across as competent compared to those two.

Takes a week for a parcel to go 420km - 4.5hrs drive or 60 minute flight, so fu** knows where it sits from the time it’s picked up

Boss needed a vehicle part a few weeks ago, there were 2 in all of Australia, 1 in Adelaide and 1 in Geraldton.

Adelaide had quicker shipping.

Takes a week for a parcel to go 420km - 4.5hrs drive or 60 minute flight, so fu** knows where it sits from the time it’s picked up

Good point, its Christmas and I do remember a friend telling me a while ago the staffing issues at Aus Post are the worst they've ever been, I'll give it until the end of the week but I will put in a missing package complaint come the weekend if it still hasnt arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back