The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I fancy your chances against the Dogs based on form, venue etc. The Bombers faithful in (checks notes) Launceston could be in for a treat.

Think this is something that is being a bit glossed over with all the kerfuffle over the Grand Final being outside Melbourne again.

Next weekend will be the first finals ever held in Tasmania. I hope they are ripping games with capacity crowds.

Definitely up there.

Been years since I have been but the fact that they used shredded cheddar cheese instead of plastic slices as well as red onion put them above the others.

Ariks in South Perth has great meat and Gul-Dogan in Winthrop had great bread.
Gul Dogan make great bread but their kebabs are crap imo. Last time I ordered a hot meal there a year or so ago it took old mate forever to make an order of kebab and chips and both items were stone cold when I got them. I was the only person there too.

Gul Dogan make great bread but their kebabs are crap imo. Last time I ordered a hot meal there a year or so ago it took old mate forever to make an order of kebab and chips and both items were stone cold when I got them. I was the only person there too.
can confidently say i've never had a bad kebab at Gul Dogan. that said there was a month or so where they seemed to stop selling bread which wasn't great but thankfully they've started selling it again

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travel with me back in time 30 years:

3am...leave Club A and stagger to Peter's By the Sea
"sicken bab n babacoo sausssssssssss plis"
eat while watching the hooning and fighting in the bottom car park
walk home sideways...
wake up on the lounge seedy, covered in sauce

walk home sideways...
Wake up and get ready to head back down to the lookout for a sunday session

walk home sideways...
Peters by the sea is sick

I'd be pretty pleased as an Essendon fan this season making finals a year or two before they realistically should have. Gut feeling is they will beat the dogs who seems to have fallen off a cliff this year but that's probably it for them.

could it be the dogs have just increased training regimes and are flat? or have they been worked out? or injuries?

I had them as flag favourites on 4-5 weeks ago

Perth is apparently set to host the Grand Final (although you'd suspect given the ongoing Melbourne outbreak it was a mere formality).

Willing to bet scalpers will sell seats for hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back