The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind Melbourne. If it was Melbourne vs Port in the GF, I'd happily support the former.

In terms of who I want to win the flag (from most preferred to least):

1. Brisbane
2. GWS
3. Geelong
4. Melbourne
5. Bulldogs
6. Port

Even Port I'm relatively indifferent. Just want a good spectacle, that's all - and free tickets :cool:

what about free beer?

But where does free beer rank? :think:

Good question, I pretty much don't drink these days, I don't call myself a non-drinker but I haven't had 1 since about February. At this stage I'm in WA until at least mid December so won't be having one between now and then so it could end up a year or longer, which would be the longest ever since I first started drinking 37 years ago.

Maybe number 1, my brother could have it, it certainly wouldn't go to waste.

I don't mind Melbourne. If it was Melbourne vs Port in the GF, I'd happily support the former.

In terms of who I want to win the flag (from most preferred to least):

1. Brisbane
2. GWS
3. Geelong
4. Melbourne
5. Bulldogs
6. Port

Even Port I'm relatively indifferent. Just want a good spectacle, that's all - and free tickets :cool:

1. Melbourne
2. Brissy
3. Dogs
4. Geelong
5. GWS
6. Poort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best thing about the Noongar calendar is that it isn't defined by dates, the changing seasons are marked by actual happenings like when the yellow flowers start to bloom and when the nesting birds start to swoop. So if it's still cold and wet, and the wattles aren't blooming, then it's still Makuru. Doesn't matter if it's September.

The Noongar calendar is fine. It's the fact that it's cold and wet in September that is the issue.

I was talking to a Noongar elder last weekend and she says this is what winter was what back in the 70’s and was the norm

Not sure if anyone saw this. Played with Danny a little bit and is a top bloke. Such a tragic situation. Crazy that a 15 year old kid did this.

Would be great if people could share this around if possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back