The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you see that article in the local paper (not The West Aus) about a forum on the 15th to discuss ways to make crossing Charles st safer/better?

I personally don't and have never (even as a child) had an issue with crossing it.

Don’t even get me started. Yes it’s difficult to cross and I’m not sure why that’s surprising - it’s a ******* main road in and out of the city from the north. Just like Scarborough beach road it should of been widened years ago and an island down the middle to allow pedestrians to cross safely - there is the land there that they could use so it’s obviously been in the plans somewhere but it’s just never happened. Our local member is all about appeasing any locals that even look like having a whinge in his electorate and this is one of those things - I believe he pledged $250k to this project (eyeroll), which I don’t think would even cover a crossing which would be ludicrous anyway. I have no clue whatsoever what they think they can put there other than a few extra large traffic humps similar to what they did in Fitzgerald street which would at least slow the traffic down. The thing is, Charles street is a main roads department issue, I don’t think Fitzgerald street was.
Last month the secure neighbourhood forum, this month “crossing Charles” next month......
it’s constant

Strange tbh and made stranger by the fact that Jamaine has also made the signal

thinking these boys may be using it for some other reason but unfortunately that’s not how it will be perceived

The original meaning of it

How 4Chan changed it

Expect a club apology for not being aware of the latter connotation of it.
Expect the media to make it a storm in a teacup, despite Jones and indigenous player also being a part of it.

Strange tbh and made stranger by the fact that Jamaine has also made the signal

thinking these boys may be using it for some other reason but unfortunately that’s not how it will be perceived
Have you never played this game before? It’s been around since I was a kid.

Beat me to the punch.

I'd never heard of this game either, surely it's juvenile by the time you pass, say 14? More evidence footballers are stunted children.

Most of them are the same dumb jocks from high school, except now they have tonnes of disposable income and don't have to get a real job.

Beat me to the punch.

I'd never heard of this game either, surely it's juvenile by the time you pass, say 14? More evidence footballers are stunted children.

This is one the 2019 derbies:

1562421582657_GGP2A4GBR.1-1.jpg

Not exactly a group of Rhodes scholars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one the 2019 derbies:

1562421582657_GGP2A4GBR.1-1.jpg

Not exactly a group of Rhodes scholars.

I can't be the only that is disturbed by how high the bloke on the far right has his shorts pulled up.

Tom Barrass on the right there for those not in the know. His WACE score was above 98 and was considering studying medicine had he not been drafted by the Eagles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back