The Perth Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiity old pub on the right waliking up an interesting side stop. You know the one with the bottlo attached

Yep the Carlton hotel, it's very run down.

They've been talking about renovating it for years but nothing's happened.

Bit like the football club of the same name

I usually stay at the Comfort Inn just down the block.
It's a long way to the pricey uptown bars so have stopped in the Carlton on the walk up to rehydrate.
Can't buy roadies without shouting a few licals hanging around the carpark...

The Perth radio scene is a bit incestuous isn't it...

6PR presenter Peter Bell has jumped ship to work for rival station 720 ABC Perth...

The former Fremantle Dockers captain is expected to replace James Lush on the station’s breakfast show.

Lush took over from late radio ratings king Eoin Cameron in March.

ABC Perth confirmed on Thursday afternoon that Bell would join the station as the Breakfast host “later in 2016”.

Bell currently hosts 6PR’s afternoon timeslot, after taking over from Jane Marwick in August 2013.

...Bobby Maumill to warm the arvo seat until Gary Carvolth makes his triumphant to 6PR?

The Perth radio scene is a bit incestuous isn't it...

6PR presenter Peter Bell has jumped ship to work for rival station 720 ABC Perth...

The former Fremantle Dockers captain is expected to replace James Lush on the station’s breakfast show.

Lush took over from late radio ratings king Eoin Cameron in March.

ABC Perth confirmed on Thursday afternoon that Bell would join the station as the Breakfast host “later in 2016”.

Bell currently hosts 6PR’s afternoon timeslot, after taking over from Jane Marwick in August 2013.

...Bobby Maumill to warm the arvo seat until Gary Carvolth makes his triumphant to 6PR?

I have occasionally heard Bell of an afternoon and I've got to say that I can't see him doing anything but putting people back to sleep

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/32127333/body-lay-in-hungry-jacks-toilet-for-days/

This place should be shut down - how the **** does a toilet at such a busy outlet go uncleaned and unchecked for three days

From the article

"Standardised cleaning procedures would be sufficient to adequately clean ablutionary facility to ensure there is no public health risk," she said.

You'd reckon standardised cleaning procedures would find a ******* dead body in the toilets

******* ridiculous

Cleaner comes in, begins cleaning. Someone is chucking a s**t. Cleans around them, get that cubicle next time.

Next cleaner comes in, someone is chucking a s**t. Clean around them, get the cubicle next time.

I guess I can see how it happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cleaner comes in, begins cleaning. Someone is chucking a s**t. Cleans around them, get that cubicle next time.

Next cleaner comes in, someone is chucking a s**t. Clean around them, get the cubicle next time.

I guess I can see how it happens.
They wouldn't even employ a cleaner in the race to the bottom to cut costs.

I am more shocked no one pinched his gopher sitting out the front after all that time.
7653522-3x2-700x467.jpg

They dont, its why half of them go back home. Coincidentally they apparently whinge about Sydney having too much rain. :S

On average, Sydney experiences twice as much rainfall as what London does in a year.

Yeah, and its pretty consistently spread throughout the year is it not.

Yeah pretty even although October to January are the wettest months in London. Sydney experiences most of its rainfall from January to June.

Making things even more odd is London has more rain days on average (more than 1mm) than what Sydney does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back