The Pet Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Meow

Club Legend
Sep 4, 2008
Moggs Creek
AFL Club
Geelong
Alright, post about your Pets and what Pets you have on here.

For mine:
1 Dog
3 Birds
20 Mice (Only 2 of which are tamed and live in a cage LOL!;))
8 Guinea Pigs (Selling some shortly though)

one dog - a West Highland Terrier
2 cats - a Moggie and a Burmese

Unfortunately the moggie was given to me when he was 4 weeks old, and as a consequence, he has never been very friendly. In fact, it has gotten to the point where we have to give him to a friend of ours as a stable cat. He is just too nasty to remain as a pet.

However, just before Christmas, I am getting a traditional Siamese cat. Can't wait. Siamese are just delightful creatures.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two dogs:

Jack
IMG_0706.jpg

Bella
IMG_0704.jpg

I have one Chihuahua left.
My other Chihuahua died the day that AFL started this year. I went from being depressed and crying all Friday to screaming and yelling on my bed on Saturday watching the Crows vs Collingwood match. Bizzare.

I have:
1 dog - 10yo male Maltese Terrier (such a beautiful nature, he's just like my brother)
1 cat - 1yo male black Simese X (he's a little sh*t sometimes, but you can't not love him)
1 Cockatiel - 2yo, still have no idea if it's a boy or girl lol (it gives me kisses on the nose & whisltes with me & whenever the footy is on, he whistles with the umpires lol)
1 Budgie - 5yo, was told it was a boy when we bought it, but I think it's a girl now.
11 zebra finches - males & females, all different ages & we're no longer sure who is "together" with who lol. (the budgie & the finches live in the avery outside while the cockatiel is inside).

We've had SO many animals over the years, but I love them all :)

Just a curiosity about pets - why do girls love guys with dogs (provided the said dog doesn't look like a cross between a hyaena and a wolf, and tried to take the girl's arm off) but seem to be turned off by single guys with cats?

I love cats (I own one) and I can't work out why they seem to be a deal-breaker while dogs seem to be a babe-magnet, when both are cute and make great pets.

Just a curiosity about pets - why do girls love guys with dogs (provided the said dog doesn't look like a cross between a hyaena and a wolf, and tried to take the girl's arm off) but seem to be turned off by single guys with cats?

I love cats (I own one) and I can't work out why they seem to be a deal-breaker while dogs seem to be a babe-magnet, when both are cute and make great pets.

Because dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> cats. :D

This thread has potential to develop into other things. Like when I was 10 we got a cat, then when I was 13 it went missing. We searched for it for 2 whole days and then decided to put up 'missing' posters all over our street. Not long after that my brother discovered a lump under our upturned trampoline and there he was as flat as a pancake!

Now I have 2 dogs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back