Solved The Peter Falconio Disappearance

Remove this Banner Ad

What about this theory..

Murdoch was just the handler and paid the price for letting it get out of hand, that's why he's kept his mouth shut.
My guess is they were using backpackers for quite a while to run the drugs from Sedan to Broome to avoid being caught, Murdoch was to shadow them, the
kombi broke down along the way, probably not its first time at the rodeo either and being the bush mechanic he was known to be, it was during those repairs that BM came in contact with Leese leaving his DNA.
The cops knew about it and were ready to pounce when PF and JL took a detour to Uluru where they guided them back on track, it was on this realisation that they decided to bolt rather than find themselves in the middle of a drug sting but didnt factor in the bigger risk of bolting with the gear.
PF copped the bullet and was removed from the scene, JL was spared with the knowledge that she better keep quiet, manacled by BM and released in time to stop the truck and BM took the rap for ******* up.
Cops created a narrative which kept the death of a British tourist on their watch out of the official story.

A picture which all the pieces fit.

All the pieces fit with the actual story.

All the pieces fit with the actual story.
Apart from why Murdoch would risk a very well paying drug business to murder a stranger to rape an ordinary looking pommy chick when he had enough money to buy sex and I believe a steady girlfriend only 10hrs drive away.

He said it himself to Robin Bowles.

And then after going to the effort of committing murder and manacling his target, he lets her hide 50m away and doesn't utilise his dog to find her.
C'mon, its a ridiculous notion.
In order to mount a defence he had to offer some kind of explanation for the DNA on her shirt and came up with the Red Rooster story as he couldn't very well tell the true nature without giving up the game and his DNA on the manacles isn't surprising as he was left to deal with her.

Last edited:
Typical Channel 7 garbage so far.

Let’s make the woman look like a b*tch and then we’re convinced she’s guilty.

It’s been going on since the dark ages ffs. Same reason they burned them at the stake.

Who gives a fu** if she was having an affair? It’s hardly a secret.

And Andrew Fraser, ffs. He’s trying to save himself, not Brad Murdoch.

Funny how the cop and the police media officer, both of whom were there and on the case at the time, said they believe her.

Here’s an actual relevant question: how did she come to be running out in front of a semi on the highway with her hands manacled? How did she have blood on her shirt that was Murdoch’s ******* DNA!?

“Documentary” needs to address that to be taken seriously.

Just watched it - I can’t stand Channel 7 journalism either, but wanted to see if there was anything new to hear about the case.

Bzzt. Same old s**t.

The portrayal of Lees was straight out of the Frontline school of journalism.

Surprised it didn’t end with a cutaway to Mike Moore commenting “Hmmmm, clearly a troubled young woman”

Apart from why Murdoch would risk a very well paying drug business to murder a stranger to rape an ordinary looking pommy chick when he had enough money to buy sex and I believe a steady girlfriend only 10hrs drive away.

And then after going to the effort of committing murder and manacling his target, he lets her hide 50m away and doesn't utilise his dog to find her.
In order to mount a defence he had to offer some kind of explanation for the DNA on her shirt and came up with the Red Rooster story as he couldn't very well tell the true nature without giving up the game and his DNA on the manacles isn't surprising as he was left to deal with her.

Why would you apply normal rules of logic to him?

He's a long-haul highway drug runner, driving days and nights on end. Is it even a question he would have been high on something, heightening his paranoia?

He thinks he was being tailed or something.

As for when it happens, could it get any more stressful anyway? He's on the side of the highway, where truckies and others regularly stop if they think somebody needs assistance. He's got a dead body with him, plus a witness somewhere around the place. He obviously needs to get out of there very quickly before somebody else comes along.

And people think he was making cool, calm, logical decisions at that moment?

He's even painted by some as a relatively harmless, business-like courier. Lol, ffs

• In November 1995, Murdoch started a 21-month imprisonment for the 20 August 1995 drunken incident of shooting at people who were celebrating at an indigenous Australian rules football grand-final match in the remote Kimberley region of Western Australia. He was released after 15 months.
  • In 2003, he was charged with seven counts of abduction and rape, but was acquitted of these charges.

She was easily better than average looking, but lets say hypothetically she was a 6-7, NT Outback standards would boost her to like a 9.5

Why would you apply normal rules of logic to him?

He's a long-haul highway drug runner, driving days and nights on end. Is it even a question he would have been high on something, heightening his paranoia?

He thinks he was being tailed or something.

As for when it happens, could it get any more stressful anyway? He's on the side of the highway, where truckies and others regularly stop if they think somebody needs assistance. He's got a dead body with him, plus a witness somewhere around the place. He obviously needs to get out of there very quickly before somebody else comes along.

And people think he was making cool, calm, logical decisions at that moment?

He's even painted by some as a relatively harmless, business-like courier. Lol, ffs

• In November 1995, Murdoch started a 21-month imprisonment for the 20 August 1995 drunken incident of shooting at people who were celebrating at an indigenous Australian rules football grand-final match in the remote Kimberley region of Western Australia. He was released after 15 months.
  • In 2003, he was charged with seven counts of abduction and rape, but was acquitted of these charges.
'He thinks he was being tailed or something.' ........well that certainly ticks a few boxes, adding in the 'drug paranoia'. And that could answer why he left her there, just needed to get out of the area asap, before some one saw him! Every one seems to think the dog would have found her, not necessarily so, was it trained to do that? In the middle of no where, the dark of night, unfamiliar surroundings and some terrible violence has just occurred? My dog would have p**ped itself. No way could I have made my dog to go off into the bush and find some one. And even if it did find some one it would have ran away!!

Last edited:
So where is the body? Was it Peters blood on the road? Was he even there?

That canopy on the Ute at the service station did not match Murdoch’s.

There was no blood or DNA or any fibres from Peter in that Ute of Murdoch’s?

What about this red car that the truck driver that picked up Joanne saw doing burnouts ahead, then saw 2 guys bundling a guy into their car?

No footprints of anyone else around.

I agree that they only showed one persons theory. How would his DNA get on her shirt?

So where is the body? Was it Peters blood on the road? Was he even there?

That canopy on the Ute at the service station did not match Murdoch’s.

There was no blood or DNA or any fibres from Peter in that Ute of Murdoch’s?

What about this red car that the truck driver that picked up Joanne saw doing burnouts ahead, then saw 2 guys bundling a guy into their car?

No footprints of anyone else around.

I agree that they only showed one persons theory. How would his DNA get on her shirt?
The interview with the truck driver wasn't very clear, he looked and sounded like he had one too many!! At first he said he didn't know what the car was doing with its head light shining all over the place, then said it was doing a u turn. I've always believed Joanne, we all react differently in situations. But after hearing about this red car I am now suspicious. DNA tests pointed to it being Pete's blood, but experts couldn't explain the pattern of the blood on the road, ie- what could have happened to him to leave blood on the road in that pattern. It actually looked like some one poured some blood on the road verge! It's now sounding more like people other than Murdoch disposed of Pete (the people in the red car took his body miles away). Here's a thought - maybe they were running drugs and were robbed, with Pete accidentally killed in the process. No one was supposed to get caught for the murder, but unfortunately some of Murdoch's DNA amazingly turned up on Joanne (even though he's not connected)? This is why things don't add up and Joanne can't tell the truth as she is under threat?? This scenario would tick a few more box's! Well....stranger things have happened....

She definitely comes across as suspicious but that doesn't mean she is, some people are like that normally.
The part where the trucker said she was petrified and he'd never seen anyone like that before means her life was most definitely on the line that night at the very least.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Yet he apparently took the time to hide the Kombi.
Why on earth would you hang around a murder scene with a body in your ute and a witness hiding nearby just to hide the kombi a stones throw away.

Yes agree, moving the kombi didn't make much sense, as it wasn't really hidden, was it?

No, not at all, it and the living witness meters away always meant that it would be discovered by day break so why bother hanging around to move it.

I reckon BM kept her in it and released her to the truck which explains her state when the truckie found her and the lack of dog hair as she was never in his ute, PF was long gone by the time the clean up began.
Its a lot easier to explain BM and JL on the side of the road moving the kombi to any possible passers by if PF is no longer there and considering what she just witnessed, I dont think she'd be saying too much if presented the opportunity in that situation.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, not at all, it and the living witness meters away always meant that it would be discovered by day break so why bother hanging around to move it.

I reckon BM kept her in it and released her to the truck which explains her state when the truckie found her and the lack of dog hair as she was never in his ute, PF was long gone by the time the clean up began.
Its a lot easier to explain BM and JL on the side of the road moving the kombi to any possible passers by if PF is no longer there and considering what she just witnessed, I dont think she'd be saying too much if presented the opportunity in that situation.

Except that isn’t what Lees said happened.

Why is she lying again?

I missed it, was it just the 1 part? Which it sounds like.

Need to see if I can get it somewhere.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Its on 7plus which is a streaming service
Just downloaded it and watched it myself

I am watching this tv show now on channel 7 after the footy tonight.
Not really followed anything about it since early 2000's. Just always remember impression of that girl Joanne Lees was do not trust her and find her weird. Interested to see rest of show. Most fascinating crime in my time in Australia. More weird than Dingo took my baby.

This just gets better in part 3 to find out he might still be alive.
This also reminded me my brother lives up in NT and said something about some crime suspect he had crossed paths with but I was trying to recall what type of crime and does not sound like this one but the crime he was talking about someone was dead and some neighbour of dead person was a suspect and my brother seem to indicate he thought person he'd crossed paths with probably did it.

Now it got me curious about two NT crimes.

Watched the last episode. Thanks for the link from UK by the way. Great stuff mate.

After just watching it I remain unconvinced of a lot of things. I remain unconvinced Joanne Lees can be trusted of her version of events. FFS, the dickhead was stoned and just a deceptive person in relationships in any case. I remain unconvinced the apparent victim is even dead. I remain unconvinced that if he was killed the dude in jail did not do it. I remain unconvinced he did it also. I remain unconvinced if he was killed that someone else was not involved. I remain unconvinced the cops were fully professional in the investigation.

But I am convinced of one thing. I remain totally convinced the actual truth is not known by any of us.

Just finished watching the 4 part series, yes there appeared to be some new information, but it only opened up more questions rather than give any real answers! I really have no idea what happened. IMO there needs to be a new inquest into his murder to clarify and re investigate evidence. Just a few of my queries-
* How did she run if her legs were taped together?
* They only found a small amount of tape from her legs, maybe some got lost?
* Why wan't Murdocks DNA on the tape? JL has never said he was wearing gloves?
* Murdock's DNA on steering wheel, gear stick and manacles was low level, would not be accepted in today's court, it needs to be re investigated with today's technology.
* Contamination - (see video 4 at 20.30) they took the mancles into the goal!!
* Truckie cleaned her up before police came!!
* Men bundling some one into little red car, whats that about??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back