Solved The Peter Falconio Disappearance

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s a violent nutter who was isolated, high on god knows what to get him through the drive, and paranoid as all fu** given his cargo.

Of course it makes no sense to rational, sober people.

I doubt there was much more to it than him seeing them a couple of times and thus thinking they were tailing him.

Shoot em both in the middle of nowhere with no witnesses, and dump the bodies where they’ll never be found in a thousand years. And rape Lees before he killed her, too.

Makes complete sense....right up until the point where that high as a kite paranoid nut job with a tonne of weed in his ute who thinks he's being followed decides to go hours out of his way, which in itself would suggest they werent following him, to follow these people to kill them.

If BM didnt do this, then after all this time why hasnt he come forward with the real story? a desire to keep mum about something to protect others only lasts so long, especially if your in lock up for an extended period while they stay free.
What do you mean with the real story, he's told the real story, he wasn't there, it wasn't him, and that story has never changed as far as i'm aware!!

He’s a violent nutter who was isolated, high on god knows what to get him through the drive, and paranoid as all fu** given his cargo.

Of course it makes no sense to rational, sober people.

I doubt there was much more to it than him seeing them a couple of times and thus thinking they were tailing him.

Shoot em both in the middle of nowhere with no witnesses, and dump the bodies where they’ll never be found in a thousand years. And rape Lees before he killed her, too.

I don't think Lees ever said that she was raped. Or you are just saying what he might have hoped would happen?

What no doubt would of happened before he killed her had she not got away.
And hid behind a shrub, with a dog looking for her which would have sniffed her out in minutes, if it was actually true!!

So we have three choices
1. Random - was he was totally off his nut and so accosted a random vehicle and its occupants in his delusional state of mind?
- he was angry and took it out on a random vehicle & its occupants?
- Road Rage gone terribly wrong?
2. Pre-meditated - Drug deal gone wrong?
- drug heist?
- knocking or scaring off his drug supplying competitors ?
- saw Joanne beforehand and had the hots for her?
3. Other - Joanne had him knocked off?
- He organised to disappear?
Any thoughts?
I just throw this out there as another possible scenario.

PF at some point became aware of the affair JL was having and organised for JL to disappear, it's not unheard of. In doing that he himself would have to disappear also or become number 1 suspect and tied up in long investigation that any accomplices wouldn't want happening. That would explain later sightings of PF. This possible scenario could still have BM involved... or not.

Last edited:
Except it wasn't a sniffer dog, trained to find people hiding.
Oh come on, that dog was brought up in the bush most of the time, you don't think Bradley camped with it and who knows if he hunted rabbits for their dinners, he'd send the dog out to get it...
He wouldn't have had such a lazy dog, it would have been part working dog. All he had to do is let the dog sniff the seat JL was sitting in and he would have been off looking for her!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just throw this out there as another possible scenario.

PF at some point became aware of the affair JL was having and organised for JL to disappear, it's not unheard of. In doing that he himself would have to disappear also or become number 1 suspect and tied up in long investigation that any accomplices wouldn't want happening. That would explain later sightings of PF. This possible scenario could still have BM involved... or not.
Certainly that is another possibility, only I would put James Hepi into the frame, not Murdoch - Hepi was the one who had the hydro weed grown for him in Sedan - it is also mentioned in one of the episodes above that Falconio went to Sedan.

Martin Bashir who interviewed Lady Diana and Joanne Lees for the BBC has come under some very negative attention. Prince William and Harry have had quite a bit to say.

It's a career killer I'd suggest.

Martin Bashir who interviewed Lady Diana and Joanne Lees for the BBC has come under some very negative attention. Prince William and Harry have had quite a bit to say.

It's a career killer I'd suggest.

I think it is about time this guy was made accountable!!

He might be looking at criminal charges, forgery and some sort of deception to gain advantage charge.
I have a general distrust of British media, especially the Tabloid newspapers. They seem to have their own agenda when reporting on News
One news story that has gone on for 14 years, has become more of a campain, rather than news-worthy reporting.

I have a general distrust of British media, especially the Tabloid newspapers. They seem to have their own agenda when reporting on News
One news story that has gone on for 14 years, has become more of a campain, rather than news-worthy reporting.
Harry and his puppet master aka Megan seem to be the ones with a dodgy agenda - such a selfish little bastard.

For me the difference is that Meagan went into her situation knowing full well the expectations and requirements of her position. I don't believe there is anyone on this earth that would NOT be aware of at least some of the protocols, she would have been given training and have been guided by Harry. She had a choice and has now decided to reneg in a very public, less than graceful way. Where as with Joanne, she 'was/is' the unsuspecting victim of a horrible crime, she had no training on the expectations and requirements of her position. She didn't have a choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back