Current The PETER FALCONIO murder BRADLEY MURDOCH & the ROMAN HEINZE factor.

Named and image in the press so, meet Roman Heinze the Salt Creek attacker and the photofit of Peter Falconio's murderer. #uncanny.

12741904_10208643011494337_2029711428312123270_n.jpg
romanheinze.jpg

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Not saying that. Whatever I think is irrelevant anyway.

In my defence thou these were well researched and put together.

A trial does omit certain facts. To a point also it's not an undertaking for truth but an adversarial contest. You put your side I put mine and some voters (the jury) can determine what version of the truth they accept. (not like the jury are spectators at the event they are making decisions on evidence presented).

What is weird about this case is you can not conclusively say what happened and prove enough elements to be certain. Where as in other cases you can easily establish a chain of events saying

Event a happened leading to be and c and here is the concrete evidence that pinpoints each fact and establishes a chain. This case to me is a bunch of circumstance and assumption thrown together, which may be correct but hardly engenders confidence.
You've done it again - you're looking for conclusive proof when a conviction is based on proof beyond reasonable doubt. If a conviction relied on conclusive proof there'd be a hell of a lot of criminals walking the streets. In court, an expert has to prove he or she is an expert so it's not just a case of he said she said.

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
You've done it again - you're looking for conclusive proof when a conviction is based on proof beyond reasonable doubt. If a conviction relied on conclusive proof there'd be a hell of a lot of criminals walking the streets. In court, an expert has to prove he or she is an expert so it's not just a case of he said she said.

Beyond reasonable doubt means that. To me that is conclusive proof that can't reasonably be due to any other explanation. Not yeah probably did it and when there is doubt I'll just fill in with wild theories and assumptions.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
I dont understand,A.Fraser and air still cohabitants.
Would make a good movie 'Once we were an underworld]

donpyke92

Club Legend
Jul 4, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Named and image in the press so, meet Roman Heinze the Salt Creek attacker and the photofit of Peter Falconio's murderer. #Uncanny.

View attachment 369279 View attachment 369280
Apologies for not thanking you earlier for correcting me previously regarding Murdoch admitting he was at servo. Thankyou.
Look a lot alike I agree. Still believe Murdoch was rightfully convicted. JMHO:rainbow:

Apologies for not thanking you earlier for correcting me previously regarding Murdoch admitting he was at servo. Thankyou.
Look a lot alike I agree. Still believe Murdoch was rightfully convicted. JMHO:rainbow:

No need to apologise, really but thank you. Murdoch was probably rightfully convicted, it's a good thing I think to keep asking questions though if things look a bit odd to keep justice on her toes.

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Named and image in the press so, meet Roman Heinze the Salt Creek attacker and the photofit of Peter Falconio's murderer. #Uncanny.

View attachment 369279 View attachment 369280

Would make a lot more sense. Possibly Murdoch was just incorrectly identified. Explains the timeframe of Murdoch and where he was travelling (i.e. He was not there).

2 things I don't get still:

Why did the trackers find no trace of anyone at the crime scene?

2) Does this guy have a dog and Was there even a dog at all?

In some accounts a cattle dog is mentioned (BM had a dalmatian) and in others Lees says she never mentioned a dog and got included somehow. What story was run at trial?

Also vehicle makes more sense. Sort of. Heinz drove a 4 WD which if slightly modified (large boot, takes seat out) makes Lees story more accurate than Murdoch who drove a ute that was modified with a canopy which Lees squeezed through. Granted this Salt Creek thing happened a decade later so is probably a different vehicle to what he drove 10 years a go.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
The top pic looks more like Murdoch. However, I think we're all better off with both of them behind bars so let it be ;)

The top pic looks more like Murdoch. However, I think we're all better off with both of them behind bars so let it be ;)

Good point Sprockets. Have you seen the video though? I dunnooooooo .... this guy Heinze is a better physical fit than Murdoch is imho, it's creepy

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club