Current The PETER FALCONIO murder BRADLEY MURDOCH & the ROMAN HEINZE factor.

Named and image in the press so, meet Roman Heinze the Salt Creek attacker and the photofit of Peter Falconio's murderer. #uncanny.

12741904_10208643011494337_2029711428312123270_n.jpg
romanheinze.jpg

Last edited:
If I had to pic a person from Murdoch or Heinze from the pic on left I would go Heinze. The jaw structure is interestingly close for me. The upper body shape. Murdoch ( to me) seemed more doughy

Same. I can't find a picture anywhere either of Bradley Murdoch (who is pretty doughy and beer bellied) with a moustache, they're all either full ginger beard or clean shaven.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Good point Sprockets. Have you seen the video though? I dunnooooooo .... this guy Heinze is a better physical fit than Murdoch is imho, it's creepy
No I haven't seen the video Shelly.

Mistake with testing then. I just think take that one thumb nail of blood out and the case falls apart. There is just not enough proof.

Murdoch launched an appeal that failed challenging scientist Whitaker's LCN (Low Copy Number) DNA techniques after problems with it in the UK, a murder charge and the Omagh bombing cases collapsed. The use of LCN DNA was suspended for a while and then resumed.

Certainly there does appear to be a problem with using LCN as evidence.
Another recent murder case in which Dr Whitaker provided this kind of evidence collapsed.
This was the case of Wayne O'Donoghue in Ireland, accused of murdering 11-year-old Robert Holohan, whose body was found in 2005.
After examining a semen sample found on the body along with a swab taken from Wayne O'Donoghue, Dr Whitaker concluded that the chances of the semen and swab not being from the same person were 70 million to one.
Pretty conclusive - except it wasn't. It led to O'Donoghue being charged with murder, but when some bigger samples were brought in, Dr Whitaker decided he was no longer able to say the original one was O'Donoghue's beyond reasonable-doubt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...nce-free-man-convicted-killing-boyfriend.html

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just telling a friend, I trust science. If I had my life over again my education would be in the sciences, it's humans much as I love them, that fail. This is a very very big deal in WA right now.

Leading WA DNA scientist was sacked in August and the department kept it quiet until two days before Christmas. Interestingly, around the time the alleged CSK was charged.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-...-scientist-27-criminal-cases-in-doubt/8403618

Humans ultimately control the scientific process thou. That can lead to failure.

One thing I can't understand. Regardless of the Murdoch, Heinze factor.

There were two witnesses on the night who drove past the scene 8-12pm.

1) They saw a Combie and 4 WD parked on the side of the road. No signs of life.(about 8pm)

2) Saw a combie on side of road. No sign of life. (about 10-11pm)

Joanne Lees was found tied up the next morning at day break. So HTF did the Combie end up on the bush off the road completely?

Best explanation is someone moved it later. Couldn't have been Murdoch as for the time differential to work out in hisloaction he would've had to haul arse immediately after the attack (around 8pm) not lose 2 hours coming back to the scene than hot foot it on the way to Broome with a ute full of drugs.

Best explanation is someone moved it later. Couldn't have been Murdoch as for the time differential to work out in hisloaction he would've had to haul arse immediately after the attack (around 8pm) not lose 2 hours coming back to the scene than hot foot it on the way to Broome with a ute full of drugs.

Agree, he also had messy dead weight in a body to move around and bury.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Humans ultimately control the scientific process thou. That can lead to failure.

One thing I can't understand. Regardless of the Murdoch, Heinze factor.

There were two witnesses on the night who drove past the scene 8-12pm.

1) They saw a Combie and 4 WD parked on the side of the road. No signs of life.(about 8pm)

2) Saw a combie on side of road. No sign of life. (about 10-11pm)

Joanne Lees was found tied up the next morning at day break. So HTF did the Combie end up on the bush off the road completely?

He moved the Kombi after putting her in the back of his ute and she escaped while he was doing it. By the way, Falconio wasn't necessarily dead immediately after being shot.

He moved the Kombi after putting her in the back of his ute and she escaped while he was doing it. By the way, Falconio wasn't necessarily dead immediately after being shot.

Joanne was to be held captive in a an already packed ute, with her boyfriend's dead and bloody body, a dog jumping about and Murdoch. And his drugs. That's a lot of managing for one man to do and we know guys aren't great at multi tasking .....

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Joanne was to be held captive in a an already packed ute, with her boyfriend's dead and bloody body, a dog jumping about and Murdoch. And his drugs. That's a lot of managing for one man to do and we know guys aren't great at multi tasking .....
Well, that's what happened. How do you know the ute was already packed? It doesn't seem like it was to me. You reckon he was carrying a tonne of marijuana? Evidence? Utes are made to carry a lot of, sometimes messy, stuff. Three people and a dog is nothing. And we know girls aren't great at utes... :p

Actually, I didn't know that but we all do now :D

:flushed:

This guy's interesting. He has a theory claiming to know "more than the average Joe". Basically, he's saying the police knew Murdoch was supplying drugs to the mining towns so Murdoch wouldn't go into the towns himself he'd give the goods to backpackers to drop off to the buyer, collect the money, meet up later and give it to him. Peter and Joanne must have forgotten that bit and got lost or something, with his cash.

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
:flushed:

This guy's interesting. He has a theory claiming to know "more than the average Joe". Basically, he's saying the police knew Murdoch was supplying drugs to the mining towns so Murdoch wouldn't go into the towns himself he'd give the goods to backpackers to drop off to the buyer, collect the money, meet up later and give it to him. Peter and Joanne must have forgotten that bit and got lost or something, with his cash.

So it WAS Murdoch then...

So it WAS Murdoch then...

If you believe this guy's story and some elements of it probably are true in how drug dealers operate in the outback. But if we think it's completely true then Joanne Lees was lying in self interest, she's still a victim and a murder was committed regardless but it casts doubt on all of the events of that night and there may have been another party or parties involved.

As it is, it just has this Roman Heinzey vibe about it.

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

You are emphasising my point thou? This doesn't make sense. If Murdoch moved the kombi immediately at the time of attack (around 8pm) why did 2 wittnesses at (10-midnight) see the Kombi on the side of the road?

Back