Current The PETER FALCONIO murder BRADLEY MURDOCH & the ROMAN HEINZE factor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Named and image in the press so, meet Roman Heinze the Salt Creek attacker and the photofit of Peter Falconio's murderer. #uncanny.

12741904_10208643011494337_2029711428312123270_n.jpg
romanheinze.jpg

Last edited:

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
You are emphasising my point thou? This doesn't make sense. If Murdoch moved the kombi immediately at the time of attack (around 8pm) why did 2 wittnesses at (10-midnight) see the Kombi on the side of the road?
Probably someone was guessing at the time, the witnesses or Lees, who is the one that stated Murdoch moved the Kombi and that's when she ran for it. If I was in a life or death situation I wouldn't be looking at my watch, if I was wearing one. Also remember how dark it was so good luck checking the time. Don't forget that she'd been smoking dope not long before so who knows how out of it she was.

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Probably someone was guessing at the time, the witnesses or Lees, who is the one that stated Murdoch moved the Kombi and that's when she ran for it. If I was in a life or death situation I wouldn't be looking at my watch, if I was wearing one. Also remember how dark it was so good luck checking the time. Don't forget that she'd been smoking dope not long before so who knows how out of it she was.

Not her thou. Why did 2 pensioners driving past see the Kombi on the side of the road?

Apr 2, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
What do you think happened Run? I suspect you might have a theory skimming around in there ..

Either 1) Lees knows more than she is letting on and this was a drug deal gone wrong

OR

2) Most likely- Lees simply misidentified Murdoch and it was someone else who attacked them. Her story changed as she had a pre conceived bias after viewing Murdoch's photo back home and she unintentionally filled the gaps.

Most likely the attacker moved the body and came back to move the Kombi later. Also Peter F may have been hit by an object (a car back firing) was more likely the bang -hence no gun shot residue.

There are literally hundreds of possibilities given the weirdness of this case. So much is unexplained. Option 2 is my guess thou. Don't think Murdoch did it.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
If the bang was a backfire, why all the blood at the scene? I also don't get why anyone thinks it wasn't Murdoch. A timeline thing? Watch this:

If the bang was a backfire, why all the blood at the scene? I also don't get why anyone thinks it wasn't Murdoch. A timeline thing? Watch this:

It seems to me from this (other reading) and was the defence from the start that Murdoch was set up on charges in SA which allowed the authorities to formally get his DNA so it could be used in the Falconio case. (How could they be so sure it would be a match to Lees T shirt unless they already had a sample independent of the scene? If so, where did they get it from, which lab processed it, was it the same lab that processed the T shirt, where was it held, where is it now?) The players in this are a bunch of self interested scumbags, including his mate Hepi who colluded with the police to pin the murder on Murdoch in exchange for a better deal in his own criminal proceedings. The events that led to his arrest and conviction are questionable and throws the whole thing into doubt from there. Take the tiny amount of DNA out of evidence, no conviction imo.

He isn't one of the good guys, he's rough, an unsympathetic character but justice isn't a popularity contest.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
It seems to me from this (other reading) and was the defence from the start that Murdoch was set up on charges in SA which allowed the authorities to formally get his DNA so it could be used in the Falconio case. (How could they be so sure it would be a match to Lees T shirt unless they already had a sample independent of the scene? If so, where did they get it from, which lab processed it, was it the same lab that processed the T shirt, where was it held, where is it now?) The players in this are a bunch of self interested scumbags, including his mate Hepi who colluded with the police to pin the murder on Murdoch in exchange for a better deal in his own criminal proceedings. The events that led to his arrest and conviction are questionable and throws the whole thing into doubt from there. Take the tiny amount of DNA out of evidence, no conviction imo.

He isn't one of the good guys, he's rough, an unsympathetic character but justice isn't a popularity contest.
Nah, he was a suspect from early on and they needed his DNA to help prove their case. It just so happened that he was charged with the other matter in SA, which gave them the opportunity to get his DNA. That's pretty straightforward Shelly. They could have got his DNA by other means but being incarcerated in SA made it easier for them. Take the DNA out? Why?

Again, I wonder why you and others don't think it was him, apart from the 'setup' theory. Why would they need to set him up? What actual evidence is there that it was? Sure, the video stills might also look like someone else (but do they have that fellows DNA at the scene or know that he was there at around the time of the incident as they do with Murdoch?) and someone may have had a guess at the timing, but apart from those minor things I don't see it when the evidence as a whole points to him.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
(but do they have that fellows DNA at the scene or know that he was there at around the time of the incident as they do with Murdoch?) .
I'm not 100% on the DNA found and where it was, I understood the only DNA link was particles on Joanne Lees jacket, which Murdoch claimed he got by brushing against here in KFC? Or a chicken shop

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I'm not 100% on the DNA found and where it was, I understood the only DNA link was particles on Joanne Lees jacket, which Murdoch claimed he got by brushing against here in KFC? Or a chicken shop
We've also heard that he was allergic (or something) to chicken, so didn't eat it, but still, his DNA was found on her top, which is more than we can say for Heinze. There were also partial matches of his DNA found, which I believe means that the chance it was him (using just the partial matches) is less, but there's the rest of the evidence as well, so on the whole it points to him (in the eyes of the jury who heard it all, unlike us).

Defence claimed it "could have come" from the type of contamination you describe, not that it did.

I'd like to know what evidence points to the other guy.

We've also heard that he was allergic (or something) to chicken, so didn't eat it, but still, his DNA was found on her top, which is more than we can say for Heinze. There were also partial matches of his DNA found, which I believe means that the chance it was him (using just the partial matches) is less, but there's the rest of the evidence as well, so on the whole it points to him (in the eyes of the jury who heard it all, unlike us).

Defence claimed it "could have come" from the type of contamination you describe, not that it did.

I'd like to know what evidence points to the other guy.

I'd like to know where Roman Heinze was when Peter Falconio was murdered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, he was a suspect from early on and they needed his DNA to help prove their case.

He wasn't a suspect at all until Hepi, facing criminal charges and a jail term, decided to make him a suspect and do a deal with the cops.

It just so happened that he was charged with the other matter in SA, which gave them the opportunity to get his DNA.

It's my understanding that the two women who accused Murdoch of rape (he was cleared) were friends of Hepi, it's said to be motivated by victims compensation up to $100,000 I think it is. The amounts paid varies from state to state.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
He wasn't a suspect at all until Hepi, facing criminal charges and a jail term, decided to make him a suspect and do a deal with the cops.

It's my understanding that the two women who accused Murdoch of rape (he was cleared) were friends of Hepi, it's said to be motivated by victims compensation up to $100,000 I think it is. The amounts paid varies from state to state.
So Hepi dobbed Murdoch in and in an amazing coincidence his DNA was found on Lees and partial matches inside the Kombi. There's also video of someone who looks like him in the area at the time. Lees is shown a lineup and picks him out. We're starting to build a case... Again, what do we have against Heinze?

So Hepi dobbed Murdoch in and in an amazing coincidence his DNA was found on Lees and partial matches inside the Kombi. There's also video of someone who looks like him in the area at the time. Lees is shown a lineup and picks him out. We're starting to build a case... Again, what do we have against Heinze?

Joanne, at first said it wasn't Murdoch from his image. Peter Falconio was either murdered over a drugs/money dispute or he was killed to take Joanne in a sexually motivated crime. Which one was it? If Joanne isn't lying and I don't think she is, this has Roman Heinze's psychopathy all over it.

I never said there was anything concrete against Heinze except for being a better physical fit in the CCTV images (used in evidence) than Murdoch is, his history of abducting backpackers and of travelling all over Australia, thousands of kilometres just to get one in his car, having lived in NT for several years with a cattle dog, owning handguns one a silver revolver, sex toys including manacles and this is a guy who clearly wouldn't have a problem killing people with the arrogance or proved experience in thinking he could effectively handle two people and get away with it.

If the Murdoch conviction is safe, why would there be an issue in just finding out where Roman Heinze was on the night Peter Falconio was murdered?

IMO

(I'll get to the DNA later)

skull.png

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Joanne, at first said it wasn't Murdoch from his image. Peter Falconio was either murdered over a drugs/money dispute or he was killed to take Joanne in a sexually motivated crime. Which one was it? If Joanne isn't lying and I don't think she is, this has Roman Heinze's psychopathy all over it.

I never said there was anything concrete against Heinze except for being a better physical fit in the CCTV images (used in evidence) than Murdoch is, his history of abducting backpackers and of travelling all over Australia, thousands of kilometres just to get one in his car, having lived in NT for several years with a cattle dog, owning handguns one a silver revolver, sex toys including manacles and this is a guy who clearly wouldn't have a problem killing people with the arrogance or proved experience in thinking he could effectively handle two people and get away with it.

If the Murdoch conviction is safe, why would there be an issue in just finding out where Roman Heinze was on the night Peter Falconio was murdered?

IMO

View attachment 377608
I have an open mind on this but even this raises some questions. Heinze MO is weaker figures ie single women or 2 in the latest case. Yet this one included a fit male and female? Possible but I wonder

I have an open mind on this but even this raises some questions. Heinze MO is weaker figures ie single women or 2 in the latest case. Yet this one included a fit male and female? Possible but I wonder

I imagine he was a lot fitter back then, a very good ruse to separate an unwitting couple, Joanne stuck in the drivers seat revving the car and Peter to the rear. Whatever confidence he might have lacked in pulling it off was compensated for with the gun. (no pun intended) It's almost foolproof but for him underestimating a woman's will to action for survival. Same scenario in Salt Creek.

sprockets

Cancelled
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond

IMO

View attachment 377608
It could have been a drug deal (afterall, the pair were using drugs and Murdoch is a trafficker) and then Murdoch decided to take advantage of the situation/location to turn it into a murder/sex crime.

I'd like to see a bit more concrete stuff than just the CCTV possibly being Heinze (which IMO also looks like Murdoch and probably a thousand other men). We know he's depraved but that doesn't make him responsible for every depraved act that happens. If Heinze carries manacles (?) why use cable ties on Lees? As for finding out where he was on the night, nobody, including me, could tell you where I was that night. It's not necessarily being hidden.

It could have been a drug deal (afterall, the pair were using drugs and Murdoch is a trafficker) and then Murdoch decided to take advantage of the situation/location to turn it into a murder/sex crime.

Agree it's possible. Then Joanne Lees has lied, the case could probably have been solved much faster, at far less cost and the chances of finding Peter Falconio's body greatly increased had she told the truth and been prepared to face the consequences, whatever they might be I imagine in the end none but small loss of reputation against what now could be perjury, a serious offence penalty prison and issues with proceeds of crime.

Andrew Fraser (disgraced lawyer) case for Murdoch's release "all burns down to attacking Joanne Lees personally".

DNA expert Barry Boettcher, whose evidence helped to overturn the guilty verdict in the Azaria Chamberlain case, told The Project he was not certain Murdoch was involved in the disappearance of Peter Falconio.

“I have had a sense of unease right from the beginning and continue to have that unease today,” he said.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/news/north...k=49ec967d340f18afdd07c35be3eeed6b-1496501519

If Heinze carries manacles (?) why use cable ties on Lees? As for finding out where he was on the night, nobody, including me, could tell you where I was that night. It's not necessarily being hidden.

I couldn't tell you where I was either that night but my bank records might, or phone records. If I was Heinze and realised my stupid handmade cable tie cuffs didn't just look ridiculous but were ineffective and mocked by every self respecting sexual sadist across Australia, I'd probably upgrade and buy a decent set too.

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Agree it's possible. Then Joanne Lees has lied, the case could probably have been solved much faster, at far less cost and the chances of finding Peter Falconio's body greatly increased had she told the truth and been prepared to face the consequences, whatever they might be I imagine in the end none but small loss of reputation against what now could be perjury, a serious offence penalty prison and issues with proceeds of crime.

Andrew Fraser (disgraced lawyer) case for Murdoch's release "all burns down to attacking Joanne Lees personally".
Then you can see why she kept quiet

I couldn't tell you where I was either that night but my bank records might, or phone records. If I was Heinze and realised my stupid handmade cable tie cuffs didn't just look ridiculous but were ineffective and mocked by every self respecting sexual sadist across Australia, I'd probably upgrade and buy a decent set too.
'excuse me sir why do you have cable ties in your car?'
' mate you ever been stuck out in the middle of nowhere and something goes wrong?'
'Excuse me sir why do you have manacles in your car?'

Then you can see why she kept quiet

'excuse me sir why do you have cable ties in your car?'
' mate you ever been stuck out in the middle of nowhere and something goes wrong?'
'Excuse me sir why do you have manacles in your car?'

Selective highlighting in bold type isn't lost on me Mr Crow!

Mar 21, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Selective highlighting in bold type isn't lost on me Mr Crow!
I use it to highlight my point. Its never a reflection on the poster

There was already a media backlash against her at the time of the murder , all because she didn't make herself accessible to the parasites, in much the same way they have turned on Schapelle. The idea of ''attacking her personally'' is a disgusting but understandable tactic by a defence lawyer, but should never be the job of the media

I use it to highlight my point. Its never a reflection on the poster

There was already a media backlash against her at the time of the murder , all because she didn't make herself accessible to the parasites, in much the same way they have turned on Schapelle.

My point also, the same thing they did to Lindy Chamberlain, Kate McCaan and on it goes. Attacking Joanne Lees isn't the answer in getting Murdoch a retrial imo but probably shouldn't be surprised Fraser thinks it is.

Conrads

Draftee
Oct 8, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I was stalked by a guy in alice springs, i was there for one day in the 90s and was stalked, and the guy looked a lot like the identikit photo, i even contacted alice springs police at the time of the falconio enquiry based on the identikit pic. They guy who stalked me was definitely capable of these things.
Named and image in the press so, meet Roman Heinze the Salt Creek attacker and the photofit of Peter Falconio's murderer. #Uncanny.

View attachment 369279 View attachment 369280

Remove this Banner Ad

Back