Current The PETER FALCONIO murder BRADLEY MURDOCH & the ROMAN HEINZE factor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bradley Murdoch was a member of at least one biker gang for some time, and had ongoing dealings with another outlaw motorcycle gang in Western Australia.

Where were the Falconios going? Broome?

Bradley Murdoch was a member of at least one biker gang for some time, and had ongoing dealings with another outlaw motorcycle gang in Western Australia.

Where were the Falconios going? Broome?

Not sure he was actually ever patched Dan but connected somehow. Not saying he was a decent upstanding citizen but who doesn't know someone that's a member though?

Not sure he was actually ever patched Dan but connected somehow. Not saying he was a decent upstanding citizen but who doesn't know someone that's a member though?

I have read in the media, he was associated with bikers in Kal, and I have to check others.

Media deletes a lot of online stories now for different reasons which leaves a hole in statements.

Interesting that Murdoch went to Como Senior Highschool. Murdoch was running drugs north south Australia a fair bit, not much different to Khandalyce's killer.

But Australian media reports claimed he was a member of outlaw biker gang the Coffin Cheaters after leaving Perth's Como Senior High School when he was 15. His former schoolmates described him as a thug and a bully, even as a teenager
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/falconio-killer-a-gun-obsessed-thug-519314.html

Former inmates and sources who have spent time with Murdoch inside Alice Springs and Darwin jails say he is happy to chat about his past with the Gypsy Jokers bikie gang, and his drug-running escapades
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/only-bradley-john-murdoch-knows-where-peter-falconio-is-buried/news-story/4d03021c759f21fa2d137e7df10f4222?sv=105f37a1b30d718a3abee02790c31c24

Last edited:

I have read in the media, he was associated with bikers in Kal, and I have to check others.

Media deletes a lot of online stories now for different reasons which leaves a hole in statements.

Interesting that Murdoch went to Como Senior Highschool. Murdoch was running drugs north south Australia a fair bit, not much different to Khandalyce's killer.

But Australian media reports claimed he was a member of outlaw biker gang the Coffin Cheaters after leaving Perth's Como Senior High School when he was 15. His former schoolmates described him as a thug and a bully, even as a teenager
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/falconio-killer-a-gun-obsessed-thug-519314.html
Former inmates and sources who have spent time with Murdoch inside Alice Springs and Darwin jails say he is happy to chat about his past with the Gypsy Jokers bikie gang, and his drug-running escapades
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/only-bradley-john-murdoch-knows-where-peter-falconio-is-buried/news-story/4d03021c759f21fa2d137e7df10f4222?sv=105f37a1b30d718a3abee02790c31c24
Sounds more like someone bignoting himself. I have at times used the '' I got Bikie Mates'' line to ease a situation.

Not saying he was or wasnt but those reports are full of half claims and self indulgence

Sounds more like someone bignoting himself. I have at times used the '' I got Bikie Mates'' line to ease a situation.
Not saying he was or wasnt but those reports are full of half claims and self indulgence

I concur, Id like a dollar for every bloke that has told me he is ex SAS just before a punch on. No one wins. I have to put up with pain in my hands and tingling in 3 fingers. Mid winter they lock up in the middle the night. It takes weeks for wounds on your hands to heal. Then there is the infection. Humans are dirtier than dogs.

Blokes often use terms like mafia, biker association, or some other reference to prevent their bashing. Then you know they are scared.

Grey Crow, go ask Steve Ross what happened last time local bikers gave his son a hard time. Dont tell me you don't know who Steve Ross is. Ask him which MC they were from. His son doesn't even do EPO let alone steroids.

This was around the time his father was being investigated.

Last edited:
Yes, boating accident :) Propeller went over my knuckles :)

Ouch. That must have hurt. I thought it was only one finger though. Dunno where the 3 fingers came from? Never mind - must have been lost in translation or an urban myth...

Some others at the backpackers saw him returning, he had wandered around into the dorms in the morning when i had stayed on the other side of town since i was worried about him, he was not staying there. They were heading into town and saw him coming down the rd and told me to go into the bathroom and wait. After about 10 minutes of me hiding in a shower cubicle they came in and said he had gone and i asked them what had happened, they said they thought i was talking with him because he had been standing inside the shower block with me the entire time. He said he was a builder from south australia, he followed me half an hr after i had arrived in town and was very violent in his talk, saying random things like he could throw me over the bridge. Who is to say for sure unless this was the guy and if he was there at that time, but i came across this thread when i was looking for more images of him after seeing the story last night on 9 because the identikit was what i had responded to.

Some others at the backpackers saw him returning, he had wandered around into the dorms in the morning when i had stayed on the other side of town since i was worried about him, he was not staying there. They were heading into town and saw him coming down the rd and told me to go into the bathroom and wait. After about 10 minutes of me hiding in a shower cubicle they came in and said he had gone and i asked them what had happened, they said they thought i was talking with him because he had been standing inside the shower block with me the entire time. He said he was a builder from south australia, he followed me half an hr after i had arrived in town and was very violent in his talk, saying random things like he could throw me over the bridge. Who is to say for sure unless this was the guy and if he was there at that time, but i came across this thread when i was looking for more images of him after seeing the story last night on 9 because the identikit was what i had responded to.

Didn't he drive a similar vehicle to Murdoch at some stage? The same persona as Murdoch.

Looks like this is the current car. A bronze 4wd. Im sure they said they saw this coloured vehicle around William Tyrells disappearance. A bronze Patrol or similar on TV news.
The bronze Patrol seen driving out back of Williams grandmas
C_htSmkUAAAs0M7.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting, seems Roman Heinze is getting some attention over a crime someone else has been convicted of.

Louise Bell murder: Dieter Pfennig's lawyer puts forward Salt Creek attacker connection

Former school teacher Dieter Pfennig, now aged 69, was charged with Louise's murder in 2013 after advances in DNA technology linked him to the 10-year-old's pyjama top which was found on a neighbour's property.

On Friday Pfenning's counsel Paul Charman said they wanted access to the DNA profile of Roman Heinze, 61, who was jailed over a brutal attack on two foreign backpackers earlier this year.

Mr Charman said they want Forensic Services SA to release Heinze's profile to test whether there was a match with two unknown deposits of DNA which were also found on the pyjama top.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-...nnected-louise-bell-murder-court-told/8948742

Same car as Murdoch in the background. The ubiquitous white Commodore often used in crime. Wonder if it is his? The plates don't match.

349551_6c7b082430eabaf739651151a9f3bd5b.jpg

Roman Heinze

Interesting point Dan. The plates do not belong to the white Commodore.

I wonder if police have cross checked cars VIN number along with the number plate?

Interesting, seems Roman Heinze is getting some attention over a crime someone else has been convicted of.

Louise Bell murder: Dieter Pfennig's lawyer puts forward Salt Creek attacker connection

Former school teacher Dieter Pfennig, now aged 69, was charged with Louise's murder in 2013 after advances in DNA technology linked him to the 10-year-old's pyjama top which was found on a neighbour's property.

On Friday Pfenning's counsel Paul Charman said they wanted access to the DNA profile of Roman Heinze, 61, who was jailed over a brutal attack on two foreign backpackers earlier this year.

Mr Charman said they want Forensic Services SA to release Heinze's profile to test whether there was a match with two unknown deposits of DNA which were also found on the pyjama top.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-...nnected-louise-bell-murder-court-told/8948742
If it's his it would seem they were both involved given Pfennig's DNA was also found there.

If it's his it would seem they were both involved given Pfennig's DNA was also found there.

Yer ... I don't think this is going to go very far but they should be able to have a look at Heinze's DNA.

Someone else was convicted earlier of Louise Bell's murder and had it thrown out on appeal apparently. Then voila, Pfennig.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yer ... I don't think this is going to go very far but they should be able to have a look at Heinze's DNA.

Someone else was convicted earlier of Louise Bell's murder and had it thrown out on appeal apparently. Then voila, Pfennig.
"Raymond John Geesing was initially tried and convicted of her murder but that conviction was quashed on appeal in 1985."

The other issue is m/o. Pfennig has firm with children Heinze is more adult females

He had form with boys.

Hmmmmm ... this is going on a bit especially it seems where there's no body. Thinking of, recently Wark in WA.

Michael’s body has never been recovered.
During his trial for Michael’s murder, the judge took the unusual step of allowing the jury to be told Pfennig had a “propensity” or tendency to abduct young boys.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...k=c4ab6482c7929a550037cbf9a2558d12-1516962214

Edit: Link

Last edited:
Grey Crow, go ask Steve Ross what happened last time local bikers gave his son a hard time. Dont tell me you don't know who Steve Ross is. Ask him which MC they were from. His son doesn't even do EPO let alone steroids.

This was around the time his father was being investigated .
Is this a case, or a private matter? I’m intrigued.

Rereading this and found1 link
http://www.supremecourt.nt.gov.au/doc/judgements/2005/ntsc/ntsc080.html

Not her thou. Why did 2 pensioners driving past see the Kombi on the side of the road?

But can't find the link but 2 witnesses saw the 4WD and Kombi on the side of the road at 11pm. (The incident happened around 8pm). Lees was found @1am approx. Kombi was found in the bushes.

So question remains. WTF moved it? Assuming the witnesses account is correct (another witness saw the 4wd and Kombi around 8 on the side of the road.

Couldn't be Murdoch as he was hauling drugs at a raoid rate some 800Km. A tight time frame already. Detouring 3 hours to move the Kombi is impossible. More likely the real killer came back to the scene and moved it.

So question remains. WTF moved it? Assuming the witnesses account is correct (another witness saw the 4wd and Kombi around 8 on the side of the road.

I'm watching this doccy on Bradley Murdoch, Robin Bowles the author used to go visit him and she's being interviewed. Another author (I think but can't peg her yet) there's a couple of things that have struck me.

Murdoch was apparently really good at what he did, he was 'very very careful' he was making a LOT of money and he had girlfriends everywhere. "A woman in very port". (Yes I know but what he lacked in looks he made up for with other things .. who knows what those other things might be, charm maybe)

So, why would he risk it all like that?

Anyway, here it is.

Port Augusta huh ... that would be South Australia.

This article, The Long Long Highway which is well known for mysterious disappearances and more than a few who believe a serial killer, or two, was operating on for some time.

The Old Bastard, as he's generally known, is 70-year-old Greg "Dicky" Dick, owner of the Aileron Roadhouse. A gaunt, cheerfully profane man with a passing resemblance to Alfred Steptoe, Dick is the sort of confronting "character" once found across Australia but now confined (as if by some pact with contemporary image makers) to far-flung outposts like this.

he tells us that Falconio and Lees spent an hour here on the afternoon of the day Falconio was murdered – July 14, 2001. (Oddly, at Murdoch's trial in 2005, Lees insisted she and Falconio hadn't stopped at Aileron in their Kombi on that fateful day. But Dick and two of his employees gave evidence that the couple ate toasted sandwiches in the cafe while laughing and discussing their holiday. In a statement to police, Dick also told of a "mystery man" he'd seen Lees talking to in the car park while Falconio was in the toilet.)

"He was a well-built fella about 30," Dick says now. "He told me he'd driven up from Port Augusta, and that he lived north of here ... when I went to squeeze sauce on his pie, he said, 'No, no, my dog doesn't like sauce.' Then he went outside, and Lees jumped up and ran out and was whispering to him. By the time Falconio came outta the shithouse, she was sitting back in here." Dick later attended a police line-up that included Murdoch. "No doubt Murdoch was a bad man," he says. "But as I told police, he wasn't the one I saw with Lees that day.
"

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/th...hMvDrT32waK8fBf8p3qwVCynVnGtqQ82D_41w3zHMjsIU

Port Augusta huh ... that would be South Australia.

This article, The Long Long Highway which is well known for mysterious disappearances and more than a few who believe a serial killer, or two, was operating on for some time.
A lot of fluff in that line because apart from Falconio and Lees I have no memory of other famous disappearances. (it is 6am)

The rest goes to the idea that Lees set this up with her ''Sydney Boyfriend''

Wasn't Steptoe known for being less than honest? And what better way to sell papers than create a mystery around a famous disappearance and presumed murder. They'll feed off it for years.

A lot of fluff in that line because apart from Falconio and Lees I have no memory of other famous disappearances. (it is 6am)

The rest goes to the idea that Lees set this up with her ''Sydney Boyfriend''

It's after 10am and I cant either but I haven't had enough coffee to look for them yet.

But I will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back