Religion The Phantom does Scientology... and Mormonism

Remove this Banner Ad

83a3dc5568a43210706f596aec4523f5.jpg

34a19d251435523eb02e6ae1246c6e53.jpg

853bbc4f287d8c641418df08ed89ea5e.jpg

Court case in 3... 2...

Court case? Looks like parody to me!

Also I like the way your copying of selected excerpts makes it look like the Phantom is shooting the s**t with Thetna :)p) while the bloke's holding his wife captive.

Last edited:

• Admin
Court case? Looks like parody to me!

Also I like the way your copying of selected excerpts makes it look like the Phantom is shooting the s**t with Thetna :)p) while the bloke's holding his wife captive.
His wife's with them at the table in the first one, then they are outside in the last one :)

One thing that unites the left and right, Christians, Muslims and Jews, homophobes and homosexuals: hatred of Scientology.
I could be any one of those 5. But I do not hate Scientology. Main reason is most of the Sh..it is a MSM beat up. Like any organisation they have their rotten apples. But they do plenty of good. Not that you will ever get to hear about it because you are not listening.

One thing that unites the left and right, Christians, Muslims and Jews, homophobes and homosexuals: hatred of Scientology.

Strange, considering they are the least offensive of that motley crew.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah it’s just a cult of made up s**t to fleece people.

Close friend was once 2IC of Scientology in an Australian city

She was smart enough to get her *own* blackmail material

She left, they let her go

I asked her about it - "it's a scam to fleece weak-minded people"

Interesting. Googling Phantom, Thetna, and the "Zano Society" turn up nothing at all, at least as far as Lee Falk's comic goes. What year was this published?
Latest issue I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back