Podcast THE PHANTOM - Tonight 8pm

Remove this Banner Ad

If you had the fictitious title of Port Adelaide’s rookie draft recruitment manager how would you go about deciding the composition of the rookie list and the players you would draft? I.e best available, target specific types, best athletes, highest ceilings, mature age players etc.

Just listened to last nights pod and regards to if smith drops to 10 and if he is a flight risk would you be happy trading back or getting a future pick instead of drafting him

Who will be the "who??!" pick in the first round

I'm tipping a club to go Rowbottom in the early 20s late teens

Just listened to last nights pod and regards to if smith drops to 10 and if he is a flight risk would you be happy trading back or getting a future pick instead of drafting him

Would depend on how good the offers coming to us were.

Id be probably be more inclined to take him and back ourselves into to having him decide he wants to stay.

So if saints, bulldogs, north or Geelong come with a future first do we take it?

North and Geelong nope, reasonable chance their future first is mid teens.

Saints would be interesting as its probably going to be a top 10 pick, if it came with their pick 36 this year as well and we could trade our future first and 36 to get back a third first rounder this year then probably... depending on which players are available of course.

Effectively downgrade 10 by a couple of spots to upgrade our first next year by a few spots (possibly to a top 5 pick).

Thanks for doing these Macca.

I’m especially grateful for Portia’s continued involvement in a way that she feels comfortable.

I expect that the two of you will be suitably pissed.

I just hoping Portias "I don't know " which then is immediately followed by her expertise and opinion on the "I don't know" is limited to 20 times during cast . Big ask

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back