The Philadelphia Experiment - That's a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

dmac_55

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Also farewell T.J. You have been a loyal soldier throughout the process, grinded your way to a career in the NBA and i wish only good things in future!

Raul Neto was signed by Sixers. I haven't seen him play basically at all but he looks a similar player to T.J. with a quicker release from 3 and more willing to let if fly. Has had injury issues tho but who doesn't in Philadelphia!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sherrif

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Also farewell T.J. You have been a loyal soldier throughout the process, grinded your way to a career in the NBA and i wish only good things in future!

Raul Neto was signed by Sixers. I haven't seen him play basically at all but he looks a similar player to T.J. with a quicker release from 3 and more willing to let if fly. Has had injury issues tho but who doesn't in Philadelphia!
There is also a strong rumour that Korver will have his contract bought out by Phoenix and hell be signed by either Philly or the Lakers.
Shake Milton was also signed to a four year extension so they must be pretty high on his potential. He's playing point guard in Summer League. I see the main squad if everyone fit as: With Korver another potential good addition at this stage.
Ben Simmons
Richardson
Harris
Horford
Embid
Ennis
Scott
Bolden
Milton
Neto
Smith
Monroe

Last edited:

dmac_55

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
There is also a strong rumour that Korver will have his contract bought out by Phoenix and hell be signed by either Philly or the Lakers.
Shake Milton was also signed to a four year extension so they must be pretty high on his potential. He's playing point guard in Summer League. I see the main squad if everyone fit as: With Korver another potential good addition at this stage.
Ben Simmons
Richardson
Harris
Horford
Embid
Ennis
Scott
Bolden
Milton
Neto
Smith
Monroe
Swap Monroe for Kyle Oquinn and don't forget promising SG/SF Matthys Thybulle! He has a bit of Covington in his game flying around with his wingspan on D closing out everywhere.

Milton has been struggling in SL as a PG but i still have faith he can give us some burn throughout the regular season. He was a very good contributor at G league last year. Just need someone to sop up some PG mins in RS for us

Willo_

Trust the Process
Apr 27, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
76ers, Melbourne Roys
Caught some SL this morning while feeding a newborn...
Sheesh Zhaire was impressing me, he looks really really promising

sherrif

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Swap Monroe for Kyle Oquinn and don't forget promising SG/SF Matthys Thybulle! He has a bit of Covington in his game flying around with his wingspan on D closing out everywhere.

Milton has been struggling in SL as a PG but i still have faith he can give us some burn throughout the regular season. He was a very good contributor at G league last year. Just need someone to sop up some PG mins in RS for us
I didnt forget about Matthys. I just think he might be given minutes at G League level to start the year to get a bit more confidence in his shot. I also didnt forget about Quinn. Monroe was decent last year for us. Id have him ahead at the moment.
Neto has been recruited to play the back up role. If he doent work out then getting a back-up point shouldnt be too difficult via trade. That or Milton comes good.

Happy days though. Compared to a year ago Its a much better and more rounded roster provided Embid and Harford can play together.

Warsaw

Leviathan
Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
They didn't draft up to get 22-year-old Thybulle so he could start the year in the G-League. He and Zhaire should be getting NBA minutes poured into them from the get-go. If there's any criticism of Brett that's actually valid, it's that he doesn't trust the young guys enough. Those two though should buck that trend though (almost out of necessity).

Super, super high on Zhaire. He could be anything.

Monroe ain't contracted.

Trades for this team are actually going to be hard to come buy. It's likely they are gonna have to keep recycling free agents to see who sticks.

sherrif

Club Legend
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
They didn't draft up to get 22-year-old Thybulle so he could start the year in the G-League. He and Zhaire should be getting NBA minutes poured into them from the get-go. If there's any criticism of Brett that's actually valid, it's that he doesn't trust the young guys enough. Those two though should buck that trend though (almost out of necessity).

Super, super high on Zhaire. He could be anything.

Monroe ain't contracted.

Trades for this team are actually going to be hard to come buy. It's likely they are gonna have to keep recycling free agents to see who sticks.
Yep, Monroe not signed. I googled signed philly players 2019/2020 and his name came up because hed signed in 2019 for the playoffs. I agree completely on Thybulle, but I wouldnt be surprised if he started in the G League and then was brought into the squad after a few games. Hope he plays from the get go. Didnt realise he has a reported nearly seven foot wingspan. Smith has a 6-11 wingspan as well. That length should be great for defending.

Romours are we are into Korver who just got his contract bought out by Phoenix and is now a unrestricted free agent.

Last edited:

Drummer_19

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 13, 2007
Not practice
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sam Hinkie
Really liking what Zhaire and Thybulle have shown so far, both should be able to slot into line ups pretty easily as role players. Thybulle looks like he could fill the RoCo sized hole that was left in my heart when he got traded.

Top Bottom