The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

team is good, big, thicc, and weird.

none of the contenders have anyone to go with embiid.

perimeter shooting is biggest concern. ben needs to be willing.

calling thybulle for first team all d.

doesn't seem likely but zhaire needs to be getting minutes, somewhere.

will drag anyone here who posts dumb sixers takes - they ain't robots :triumph::tonguewink:
Good win really against Boston. Only watched highlights, but Embid in the high post is money. Worse case scenario from that situation is a mid range jump shot as teams dont want him to use his strength to bully his man and post up from the high post. That's Philly's closer play right there. I agree about Zhaire. Dont get why he isnt playing more. The bench shooting today was 6 for 19 overall. Actually think it could be worth turning Richardson into the 6th man as he doesnt seem to get many touches early in games when they go to Ben and Joel. Id start Zhaire or Mattise personally to give the bench more scoring as Richardson is a better playmaker than I anticipated. I know it probably wont happen, but if they start the year with a good record it would be worth trying out after ten games or so. The potential benefit would be a more balanced scoring effort across the game.

That was ugly as a bag full of arseholes for the most part.
Mike Scott's shooting the first half, Tobias scorching in the 3rd kept us in the game and then Ben and Al were both huge the last 8 mins..
Take the ugly win on the road though

That was ugly as a bag full of arseholes for the most part.
Mike Scott's shooting the first half, Tobias scorching in the 3rd kept us in the game and then Ben and Al were both huge the last 8 mins..
Take the ugly win on the road though

Yup. If Embiid misses we need the others to step up and Horford did that today.

Yup not ideal. I blame KAT :p

Simmons definitely should get off for that.

All that in ear stuff from Embiid would have caused KAT to snap.

I thought Simmons would have at least got a warning for contact around the head area.

I for one never ever doubted Furkan!!!
:oops::oops:

How good was Neto, changed the game when he got minutes IMO, great win to tough out, Dame is insanely good.. Felt like highway robbery so take it happily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good was Neto, changed the game when he got minutes IMO, great win to tough out, Dame is insanely good.. Felt like highway robbery so take it happily

Neto was terrific! Honestly was ready for us to move on to the next game, but he wouldn't have that.
And yeah, honestly a bit surprised he didn't just hit that last shot. Great player. Very good team too.

Choked today sadly. Two turnovers in the last quarter killed the game I reckon.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Video on YouTube from BetEasy saying is Ben Simmons a bust. Aussie media are the worse. So fast to cut down a fellow Aussie. Bet they'd change their tune if he got us a medal in the Olympics.

Tall poppy syndrome is common.
Particularly if you are a non-white poppy.

So we get new players onto our roster and still manage to choke away a big 4th quarter lead. When are we gonna start questioning that it might be a coach problem and not a player problem.

Bench is fine in first half
But we need Ben and our starting 5 in the fourth. Nevertheless, unacceptable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back