The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

You kinda knew this would happen if Ben had a bad game. Media has been all about Mitchell even before Bens bad game yesterday.

This might sound dumb but maybe it would be good for Ben if he didn’t win it. Will give him extra motivation.

You kinda knew this would happen if Ben had a bad game. Media has been all about Mitchell even before Bens bad game yesterday.

This might sound dumb but maybe it would be good for Ben if he didn’t win it. Will give him extra motivation.
Meh it's like when a brownlow fancy burns in the first final and they shorten for the Brownlow and get hyped up even more. If Ben bounces back tomorrow and Mitchell has a bad game it will swing back the other way

Just poor. Execution was horrible. Joel and Ben with bad turn overs at crucial times in the game. We didn’t even get a shot at winning it with Ben just turning it over. Also when he got that rebound why shoot it. Dribble it back out and give the ball to a good free throw shooter. They would’ve had to foul.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah you've just got an embarrassing obsession.
Why exactly are you posting your tripe here anyway. And you talk of obsessions

Go read the playoff thread for my thoughts on Boston. Here's a hint, it's mostly positive... But I guess that doesn't fit your obsession propaganda.

Why is it that Celtics brahs always use "did [insert Boston related noun] do (x) to your [insert non-Boston related noun]" as an insult? At least be a little more creative, or just resign yourselves to being as derivative as your fanbase.

Bad series for us all around.. Just gotta hope that this is the foundation for work in the offseason on our key players weaknesses.

Tatum is trolling us at this point with his play, while Markelle is not ready for the prime time.. I pray an offseason of work gets Markelle his groove back..

Cap space and a lottery pick this offseason is going to be incredibly important.. Need more 2 way players and a guy that can create his own shot without relying on 15 passes in a possesion and a bunch of offball screens.. The severe lack of PNR play in this offence is startling when you see the trends leaguewide..

I just hope BC doesn’t s**t the bed this offseason and plans a way for our roster to improve its weaknesses in the above areas.. Calls need to be made to San Antonio and Kawhi’s camp to see the possibility of a extension in Philly. Roll out all the stops for Lebron James and pray he considers us.

I will be disappointed if BC kicks the can down the road one more year with single season deals.

Just seen replay - good balanced performance.

Using the paint when Boston hit foul trouble was smart high percentage play. Ended up 52-30, versus 48-46 in g3 - so it meant better scoring at our end but also better prevention at the other.

To get a win despite shooting relatively poorly (40% / 26%) was pleasing, including marginal production from bench and our big outside shooters (other than Dario).

Also having 5 less turnovers!!

The TJ game!!! We are all witnesses..

I want to see more Simmons at the 4 setting screens posting and cutting.. TJ torched rozier off the dribble he has to stay aggressive and drive to score instead of driving probing and dribbling out..

This series isn’t completely over yet I just want to see the guys compete hard on the road and force a close game and Boston to close us out and not lose the game ourselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back