The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Phila 76ers , Phila Eagles , Man U
I hate to say this but Fultz looks like a bust. His free throw shooting today looked worse then last year. And he and that guru coach aren't on talking terms anymore. What the hell is going on with Fultz.

Omega Blue

Premiership Player
Mar 30, 2012
Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Full disclosure, I'm a magic fan. But I'm loving everything Philli, just wondering if you guys think fultz would get traded and if so what would Fair value be?

mickelboy182

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Denver Nuggets
KAT and Wiggins just need to work harder.... As if that excuses Butler being an absolute *stick. I wanted him in Denver but the whole Minnesota situation has completely changed my mind. Don't need that s**t in the locker room.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Highlighting Butler's locker room drama over his actual basketball ability as a reason to not want him when he's going to a new and different situation, is not a winning argument.

Kawhi silently hijacked his entire team and got Pop and Manu - two of the most respected figures in NBA history - to openly take shots at him, but if you're telling me that you still wouldn't want him on your team, I'd laugh in your face. Hell, even MJ was an absolute arsehole as a teammate.

And as an aside, Butler went about everything in a bizarre and wrong way, but objectively his criticisms were all fair. Can totally understand Wolves fans being angry about it but as being not a Wolves fan, Butler upending that team isn't going to keep me up at night. Like I didn't read about Butler taking the Minnesota bench unit and flexing all over Towns, Wiggins and Thibs with a disapproving look on my face. That s**t was A grade content.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Just had to decline Korkmaz option to extend :rolleyes:

I didn't think much of it at the time. Korkmaz looked like an easy first cut for the buyout market. But given that this Butler trade has been in the works for some time, he should have got a run at the start of the season. An outcome of the Fultz saga as well.

Still need more of a sample size than 2 games before passing any real judgement though.

Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
One thing I don't like about Brett is how he always bring Ben on at particular times in quarters instead of when they started to make the come back.

Have a feel for the game and realise they had all the momentum. Yes Fultz in part got us to that lead but it evaporated just as fast.

Schmicko

Senior List
Mar 27, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Portland TrailBlazers
One thing I don't like about Brett is how he always bring Ben on at particular times in quarters instead of when they started to make the come back.

Have a feel for the game and realise they had all the momentum. Yes Fultz in part got us to that lead but it evaporated just as fast.
Shopping Fultz around maybe???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 17, 2009
In the Country,VIC
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
But it’s another huge lead blown - which the Sixers are keen on doing!

Which has me thinking it's a coaching problem not a player problem. Same thing happened even with Jimmy playing. Brown needs to get better at stopping the momentum of the other team. Atm he stinks at that.

Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Which has me thinking it's a coaching problem not a player problem. Same thing happened even with Jimmy playing. Brown needs to get better at stopping the momentum of the other team. Atm he stinks at that.

Yeah he has strengths and weaknesses, and knowing when to call a TO seems to be a weakness.

Schmicko

Senior List
Mar 27, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Portland TrailBlazers

Work in progress... funny thing is with all the talk of the shooting woes with Ben and Markelle, I didn't realise Lonzo was only shooting 47% from the line!!! That is seriously %@#$!

im loving the Butler trade. Sad to see Covington go but Saric if his 3pt shot aint working then hes bit of a liability with his lack of athleticism.

Embiid, Butler and Simmons are a big 3. Add Reddick to that and its a strong 4. Sucks that there is less 3 pt shooting around with Belinelli, Ilyasova, Covington and Saric all gone from last year. But Butler is a match winner and he will be hungry for success now hes on a good team.

Exciting times.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back