The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

They signed Sergio Rodriguez! This team is International as *. I love it.

1 year, 8 million. Solid back up PG, another nice fit with Simmons. Last played with the Knicks in 2010, went back to Europe to play for Real. Lot of love for him on Euro basketball twitter, adds another nice veteran presence.

These are some smart moves by BC. And I love that our International scouting game is on point.

so pumped for you guys to get simmons. He looks sensational, even though he had cramping issues, his intensity was understandarbly down (only summer league) however he looked several classes above.

I think he will shine from game 1 and philly is a great a fit for him. will be watching every philly game i can

Yeah he was great to watch. Was living vicariously through Twitter when it was on, now watching it back its the first real buzz I've had watching the team since like the GSW game.

Some of these passes are just ridiculous.

Luwawu looked good early. Simmons2Luwawu is a thing. Life is good. Has iffy handles, so needs to work on it, but he could be a serious starter at the 2 spot, if we don't land an upgrade.

And the other kids, TJ and Holmes all played really well. TJ especially, connects well with Ben, and was actually looking for his shot inside which was something he rarely did last season. Wood too, looked pretty good - still a long way to go for him, but he's coming along.

And FWIW, this team is setup as well as any other team in this GSW w/KD world. It has high end talent, all of which are young, and future probable injection of high end talent. I think this could be one of the first teams to really emerge, and we can do it with drafted talent. It's pretty exciting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:eyes:

ezgif-2555765318.gif

Fck. Missed the game. How did he go?

Still up on LP if you have it.

Playmaking was off the charts, but had a few looks at his jumper - wasn't great.

And Croatia played Greece in Olympic qualifiers, Dario went for 16 pts (6-11) and 8 boards and had extensive periods guarding Giannis and kept him to 3-14 .

Still up on LP if you have it.

Playmaking was off the charts, but had a few looks at his jumper - wasn't great.

And Croatia played Greece in Olympic qualifiers, Dario went for 16 pts (6-11) and 8 boards and had extensive periods guarding Giannis and kept him to 3-14 .

Ahh, na i dont but ill catch the highlights on youtube. His jumper while mechanically looks okay, the release is waaaay too slow which is possibly due to a confidence thing? Im not that knowledgeable about shooting technique though lol.

Awesome! is dario confirmed to come over?

Never supported an nba team properly since joe johnsom left the hawks, really keen to follow the 76ers with their young team!

Ahh, na i dont but ill catch the highlights on youtube. His jumper while mechanically looks okay, the release is waaaay too slow which is possibly due to a confidence thing? Im not that knowledgeable about shooting technique though lol.

Awesome! is dario confirmed to come over?

Never supported an nba team properly since joe johnsom left the hawks, really keen to follow the 76ers with their young team!

Def needs more reps in game time situations.

Should get an answer on Dario definitively shortly after they finish the final game of the qualis on Sunday. Latest by the 17th. All indication is that he will, but it still makes a lot more sense for him to wait another year. Guess we'll see.

What did everyone think of Dunn's game? I can see why the Colangelo's were so keen to trade up for him...

Some of the rumoured trades were pretty expensive, but I have a feeling Colangelo might look back and regret not shelling out for him.

What did everyone think of Dunn's game? I can see why the Colangelo's were so keen to trade up for him...

Some of the rumoured trades were pretty expensive, but I have a feeling Colangelo might look back and regret not shelling out for him.

Didn't see it, but impressive numbers.

Regardless though, we're prepping Ben to handle the ball and Dunn off the ball hasn't shown much where he could fit in.

Reportedly Ainge wanted our LA pick from next year as well, and at the end of the day I'm taking guys like Josh Jackson, Lonzo Ball, Markelle Fultz, Frank Ntilikina over Dunn.

Didn't see it, but impressive numbers.

Regardless though, we're prepping Ben to handle the ball and Dunn off the ball hasn't shown much where he could fit in.

Reportedly Ainge wanted our LA pick from next year as well, and at the end of the day I'm taking guys like Josh Jackson, Lonzo Ball, Markelle Fultz, Frank Ntilikina over Dunn.

The most impressive thing to me was his jump shot. Coming into the draft the talk was his jump shot was his weakness but he was drilling fade-aways off the dribble like it was nothing.

Then he can do special stuff like this:

Agree with you about LA's 2017 pick though. No chance we give that up, especially with such a guard heavy draft next year. But I can imagine Ainge asking for something stupid like that. His trades consist of completely ripping off the other team, or nothing.

Last edited:
The most impressive thing to me was his jump shot. Coming into the draft the talk was his jump shot was his weakness but he was drilling fade-aways off the dribble like it was nothing.

Then he can do special stuff like this:

Agree with you about LA's 2017 pick though. No chance we give that up, especially with such a guard heavy draft next year. But I can imagine Ainge asking for something stupid like that. His trades consist of completely ripping off the other team, or nothing.

Crosses the ankles of former Sixer Jakarr Sampson no less :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back