The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Read on Realgm I believe but Bolden reminds me of Serge Ibaka.. Hope he develops well over in Serbia again and signs next season.. one of Holmes and Dario may be tough to keep in future therefore developing insurance would be sweet
He actually reminds be quite a bit of Bertans form the spurs, similar size, similar kind of shot.

That last quarter has me convinced. Fultz will be fine. Would have liked to see him finish it off instead of Austin chucking bricks though.
That dude is the prototypical summer league guy, gonna get his shots up no matter what. That white guy center they have is absolutely brutal too.

Bolden athletic as *! I want him to make the 15 he will be cheaper and likely a better fit and player than the centre we have (who rolls out of bed with 20-10)

Have zero questions about Fultz ability as a bucket getter.. this is what we needed so badly!!

People questioning his defence in his first 2 SL games are ridiculous.. Kyrie is a poor defender, Steph, Lillard, Harden etc..

I don't care too much for PG defence, I want a bucket getter that can create efficient shots!! Offence first and jo jo and Cov to help on the other end.

Have zero questions about Fultz ability as a bucket getter.. this is what we needed so badly!!

People questioning his defence in his first 2 SL games are ridiculous.. Kyrie is a poor defender, Steph, Lillard, Harden etc..

I don't care too much for PG defence, I want a bucket getter that can create efficient shots!! Offence first and jo jo and Cov to help on the other end.

Redick and TLC are competent on D too.

Not GREAT but they're capable.

Happy with what I've seen from Fultz so far, let Celtics fans continue to jerk around Tatum, he was always the most NBA ready prospect THIS year.

SL only really serves as a purpose to see rooks in their new threads. Everything you're seeing from Fultz, Tatum, Fox etc is an extension of what you saw in college, so there's no surprises either way.

Can go either way on Bolden coming or staying, clearly an upgrade on Okafor, but he probably should stay over for another year. There just won't be enough minutes for him to develop, and I would much rather see him get exposure playing in Euro League than the G-League.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be shocked if there's a fracture.

That was basically textbook inversion ankle sprain, predominantly anterior talofibular lig. involvement.

Seem to know what your talking about. How long would that usually be? Not that it matters too much as there's still months until the season starts.

Seem to know what your talking about. How long would that usually be? Not that it matters too much as there's still months until the season starts.

Haven't learned much about management yet.

Depends on how bad the sprain is, worst case is a complete tear and he'll need surgery. Hopefully not, and it's just a matter of some rest.

He should be back for the season opener tbh, there's a couple of months to go.

Here's a guy who definitely knows what he's talking about:

What's done is done. It's pretty much a joke at this point but there's nothing to be said other than to hope its nothing serious and he's fine to start the season.

In more positive news, Bolden continues to remain active and Korkmaz had his first real game. Looks like he's be a serious threat with space from deep.

I like what I see with Bolden. A lot of potential to be special imo.
Not too sure about special, he's more or less reliant on the creation of others but a good solid rotation NBA player who can be used in a variety of line ups due to versatility on both ends is a very valuable thing to be. And great value at the 36th pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back