dmac_55

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys
Not too sure about special, he's more or less reliant on the creation of others but a good solid rotation NBA player who can be used in a variety of line ups due to versatility on both ends is a very valuable thing to be. And great value at the 36th pick.
Athleticism on defence moving his feet and swatting shots is special.. If he can become a decent 3 point shooter he will be a tremendous piece

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Shot looking better, not shooting it on the way down anymore. Nice turn and sway forward too.

Half expected him to be shooting with his right...Still nice form.

It's like the Tatum video from before where open gym, slow release isn't really much of an indicator, but the fact that he's making them is at least a start.

Dignan

All Australian
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
76ers
Cool vid.

Really stoked to have Redick on board, best guy from deep we've had since Korver.

IronMike

All Australian
Jul 22, 2010
Locked up in Don King's basement.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Collingwood
Can't help but think Brandon Roy is the perfect comp for Fultz, such similar movement.

Damn they look so similar. Although Fultz has a long way to go to become the player Roy was, if anything, I think Fultz might even have a slight edge when it comes to his body contortion/control finishing at the rim through contact. But everything else looks so similar.

BTW, for anyone else who's just itching to get the season started, here's a beauty of a site to watch every single 76ers game from last season in HD quality.

https://www.nbafullhd.com/category/philadelphia-76ers/

Here's a example of a game from that site (Our win vs TWolves, where Embiid showed KAT who's the new boss):

https://www.nbafullhd.com/10954-2/

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
McAdoo on a 2-way, for that 'chip leadership, I guess. Adds a bit on D, but a pretty indifferent start to our use of the 2-ways.

The Nerlens stuff (kinda) makes me angry again.

sherrif

Premiership Player
Dec 7, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
Homie looking lean af. Wonder if it was a team directive.

Out of it early (but active on D), and now getting into it.
Saric will play more at the 3 with Simmons coming back. Likely a team directive to get more mobile.

gcsunsfc

Cancelled
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
Hey guys, fantasy question. Is embiid ready to go for season opener?

Feb 13, 2007
Not practice
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sam Hinkie
Hey guys, fantasy question. Is embiid ready to go for season opener?
No one really knows until training camp starts. They've held off clearing him for 5v5 but mine and other people's suspicions is that it's just something they'll do once training camp starts, hasn't been any word of any set back or anything like that and plenty of videos from the last few months of him moving freely.

Mar 26, 2008
Fight Club
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
76ers, Storm, Broad St.
Only caught the 20 minute highlight package, so don't know the actual story but damn Furkan looked terrific off the dribble. Could be fighting for minutes sooner than expected.

Aggressive Simmons can avg 15-18 pts a game, easy. Didn't see him take any jumpers though, so I guess he didn't make any.

Actually impressed with how much Vegan Jah has trimmed. He's running the floor much better, and didn't seem to look like a blackhole on offense. (Caveat: This is not a sample size).

Funny how even in a highlight package, Kris Humphries can still look bad.

Back