The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Simmons started to attack rim today and looked good...was getting there anytime he will...with that game style and passing ability, he only needs to develop a free throw and he will open up a hell of alot of opportunities for 76er shooters.

this off season will be very interesting, simmons alone will make them a destination team

Looking at some really cool s**t right now.

Didn't think it'd take 8 games (including preseason) for the Embiid, Simmons pairing to figure itself out, but we're pretty much there. Some of Embiid's passing in the third to him was dope. And this bullet, damn. Changes a lot if he can pull that off regularly.

I get that Simmons hype is in overdrive on this board, but Embiid pulled off what he did in 25 minutes. That's pretty insane, and we'd of collectively lost our minds if he did that last season. He still needs to reign in those turnovers, and his D isn't quite up to what it was last year, but it's still so much better than what we're rating when's he off the floor, and that's telling.

You can always be a bit weary off an elbow jumper, unless your David West, but if he's hitting them consistently then who cares. Looked good. Next step, shooting 3s.

2 of the first 7 games of the season away. Winnable games 8 and 9 before 4-game road-trip. Tougher start to a season I realised but if we can come out of it around .500 or that 8 seed, we'd be setting ourselves pretty well. This game had T.J knocking down 3s man.

Holmes probably back by Friday too. Helps with those offensive sets, and hopefully he can show a bit more on D other than some occasional rim protection.

Guys all you have to do is search 'nba reddit stream' and you get every nba game hd for free, ive been using it for ages

Guys all you have to do is search 'nba reddit stream' and you get every nba game hd for free, ive been using it for ages
:thumbsu: will be doing this tomorrow

Thats for live streaming. Trying to be a bit discreet, but there are also a couple sites easily googled that have the full replay of every NBA game. Typically up within 8-10 hours of the game finishing. Watching NBA games live isn't the most convenient in this country.

I will be as well so if you need any help with it then let me know!
Actually I will likely be busy at work... but I'll save this for the weekend!

The main thread is so boring. Simmons can’t shoot blah blah blah. Bloke is terrific at everything else but nope never hear about that. No wonder I stay away from BigFooty now.
People just want to keep looking for reason for the Sixers to fail, blah blah Simmons can't shoot, not a leader, didn't win in college, blah blah Joel injuries, blah blah blah Markelles weird form, what a bust e.t.c. They have to get them in while they can, before we blow right by most of the teams in front of us.

They carry on but in a good way unlike the Boston and Warriors commentators.
It helps me learn players etc as well.
Also Loading I searched and found an absolutely mint stream to watch the last part of the last quarter... Will very much use it on Saturday :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds silly but he’ll most likely be an all star this year unless he gets injured.
1 assist away from a triple double and an absolutely filthy dunk at the end of the game as well.

We are balling!!! Had a pretty rough schedule with plenty on the road and 4-4.. we are gonna beat up on these shitty teams especially as simmons and embiid get more comfortable..

JO career high mins and assists, love it..

Indiana game should be fun, cannot wait for the dubs game upcoming tho.. will love to see how they defend the big guy and simmons.. hoping the refs don't let draymond maul Jo Jo and call a clean game

It helps me learn players etc as well.
Also Loading I searched and found an absolutely mint stream to watch the last part of the last quarter... Will very much use it on Saturday :thumbsu:
Yeah the streams are awesome, the only annoying parts are the ad overlays when you click on the video the first time but other than that its league pass quality

Yeah the streams are awesome, the only annoying parts are the ad overlays when you click on the video the first time but other than that its league pass quality
I found one that the comments on it were excited and saying The King was back... so I had assumed it would be good

The stakes are far less important, but Colagenlo bungling everything about Okafor is Phil Jackson/Porzinigs levels of incompetence.

Dude has literally asked for a buyout, leaving serious coin on the table, and Bryan doesn't want to let him go for 'free'. Jig was up two summers ago, and he's still living on his quote about getting a fair return when he traded the better player for chump change.

Tumultuous rookie season aside, off court Okafor has been a good dude, but Colangelo's own stubbornness has prevented player and team from getting what they wanted.

The stakes are far less important, but Colagenlo bungling everything about Okafor is Phil Jackson/Porzinigs levels of incompetence.

Dude has literally asked for a buyout, leaving serious coin on the table, and Bryan doesn't want to let him go for 'free'. Jig was up two summers ago, and he's still living on his quote about getting a fair return when he traded the better player for chump change.

Tumultuous rookie season aside, off court Okafor has been a good dude, but Colangelo's own stubbornness has prevented player and team from getting what they wanted.

I agree we should move okafor, there is no value in retaining him right now and should look after the player..

However I think that the reason for the holdup could be waiting on a Cov extension which is due mid November.. Once we have extended Cov and know the dollar amount it gives us a clear idea of our cap situation moving forward..

I also think that in a Okafor trade or buyout we need to get a C on an expiring deal.. Doesn't have to be anyone great and wouldn't want to give up anything more than Jah but we need a warm body that can play C and not affect our cap situation moving forward.. We cannot play Dario at centre it is just too porous defensively.

Embiid/Holmes/Amir is 1 guy too short.. especially with embiid injury history and missing B2B's.. We need a 1 year stop gap until we bring Jonah Bolden over next year and can roll with Embiid/Holmes/Bolden..

I haven't looked around the league at who this centre is and it could be someone on the buyout market also..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back