The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Simmons got a few blocks too which is nice to see.

Wish they kept bolden, he would fit in perfectly.
They'll bring him over next year you'd think. I could see Dario being moved within the next 12 months, think we'll find that Bolden fits much better with how we play with Ben/JoJo and eventually Markelle.

Bayless out indefinitely with that wrist problem. We're starting to become pretty thing at the guard spot, enter Nik Stauskas!
Expecting an amputation based off our medical staff..

Anderson TLC TJ more minutes now.. would like to see some burn for stauskas and potentially Korkmaz as well.. he can do the role bayless was providing (shooting and matador Defence)

Being 6-4 with our schedule so far looks really excellent.. we are so much deeper this year loving the play.. Simmons didn't play that great and we still got the W which is great sign of our depth

Being 6-4 with our schedule so far looks really excellent.. we are so much deeper this year loving the play.. Simmons didn't play that great and we still got the W which is great sign of our depth
Bodes well for Brett too and I'm really happy for him, he's put up with a lot of s**t the last 4 years and you can tell they love playing for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been following this team for about a decade, and can comfortably say this is easily the best side in that time.

Which is exactly as depressing as it sounds, although I'll take the positive spin here because this doesn't feel like a fake good side, but something that could be legitimately great.

Am sure the basketball gods are feeling great schadenfreude at me having to spend my uni years deep in the Process, Henry Sims, lineups.

Been following this team for about a decade, and can comfortably say this is easily the best side in that time.

Which is exactly as depressing as it sounds, although I'll take the positive spin here because this doesn't feel like a fake good side, but something that could be legitimately great.

Am sure the basketball gods are feeling great schadenfreude at me having to spend my uni years deep in the Process, Henry Sims, lineups.
I've been following this team for about 3 weeks :D

I feel unrealistic expectations are being set!!

They'll bring him over next year you'd think. I could see Dario being moved within the next 12 months, think we'll find that Bolden fits much better with how we play with Ben/JoJo and eventually Markelle.

Great game notwithstanding, it'd have to be a reeealllyyy good offer to part with Dario. Too good of a contract, especially if we end up paying some a max in the summer.

Plus, how could you not want to see an interview with Dario at the end of Broad St when the Sixers do their Championship parade?

These will never not be the greatest.

Great game notwithstanding, it'd have to be a reeealllyyy good offer to part with Dario. Too good of a contract, especially if we end up paying some a max in the summer.

Plus, how could you not want to see an interview with Dario at the end of Broad St when the Sixers do their Championship parade?

These will never not be the greatest.
I certainly hope he sticks around, love me some Dario. Think we'll get a better look at that stuff when Fultz is ready for a starting role, think Dario will move back to the bench and he's always struggled coming from the bench.

Another loss that should've been a win. We blew that big time.

Embiid needed to kick that ball out after getting that rebound with 20 odd seconds to go. Probably would've won if he did so.

Also would've won if Ben didn't get a soft 4th foul. Refs are pretty hopeless this season so far.

That was a really fun game.
Poor 3pt shooting by Philly but overall really open game, both teams had a chance to win it, some huge post plays on both sides, some great trick shots/alley-oops etc. - even if we lost it was very enjoyable.

But to get the win in the fashion they did was tremendous - rectifying the mistakes of the Kings game.

Some thoughts:
1. Called the timeout when up 1 point late in the game (as opposed to playing it out against Sacramento).
2. Embiid was a beast. Great minutes, great inside play, great rebounding. Griffin had some nice outside plays but Jo the clearly best big man tonight.
3. However, Embiid missed 4 FT in the fourth quarter, which is unacceptable.
4. Super quiet night for Dario. Should probably have taken a shot when he passed out to Covington for that big 3, which is fine because RoCo is clutch, but was an interesting thing to note. Was nice to have a win without Saric or Redick needing to do much.
5. Simmons seems to be finding out more and more about his own ability at this level. The backwards alley-oop, the recovery board after Embiid missed 2 FTs in the fourth, the great defending - what a talent!

7-6 with the Lakers to come. Hopefully a winning record on this West Coast run - would be a great effort :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back