The Philadelphia Experiment - Maxey Better Sadly

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently you're not allowed to comment on the refs on the main thread even though they were garbage. So I wont bother commentating in that thread anymore.
The refs in our games are doing my head in. It's gone past the point of it being just a coincidence.

The refs in our games are doing my head in. It's gone past the point of it being just a coincidence.

Yep nearly every game. Ben was actually getting calls in the last quarter which was surprising after he got clobbered in the head and got nothing in the third. I also have a knob who keeps liking my posts. Being a stupid troll.

Yep nearly every game. Ben was actually getting calls in the last quarter which was surprising after he got clobbered in the head and got nothing in the third. I also have a knob who keeps liking my posts. Being a stupid troll.
Just ignore it, getting a reaction is exactly what they want

Looks like Markelle could be back soon since they've actually decided to let media people view him work out and putting out some press of him playing.

I'm not over the college scene or draft at all.
Is Markelle the missing piece in years to some?
If the draft was held again where do you think he'd go?

I'm not over the college scene or draft at all.
Is Markelle the missing piece in years to some?
If the draft was held again where do you think he'd go?
He was the consensus #1 guy, I still believe we'd take him at 1 because of the type of player he is, but it's kinda easy to be enamoured by some of the other guys killing it atm and think what if, but I think that'll be wiped away in a few months.

To answer the missing piece stuff, I think he can be. Specifically when you watch Sixer games I think the biggest things that stand out to me are, not having a guard who has a lot of moves, can create for himself and for others, tough shot maker with a big scoring ceiling and that's apparent when you see our offense stall and get to reliant on 3s because we don't have a guard who can do those things and just get a bucket. JoJo can't be that, and Ben can't without a jumper and it's questionable whether he'll ever mentally want to be that 26ppg kind of guy, Fultz checks those boxes as a prospect. I think he's a tier below Jo/Ben as prospects but he's skill set is something we do not have and desperately need if we're going to contend.

He played on a pretty bad college team but still managed to fill it up regularly. I think this vid here where he's playing with other good players shows off all his skills, namely how smooth he is as an athlete, his ability to play off the ball and as well as create for others and be a good defender with his height and length.

I think it's going to be a pretty slow burn with Markelle initially, but it'll be worth it once it clicks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw that. Lol. He also said about the 5th Ashes Test.
Yeah since the family are interstate I pinched the TV from the kids play room and set it up next to the one in the lounge, streaming the game on one.. watching the cricket on the other :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back