Macrae Picken McLean Clay Stringer Dickson
Picken
Suckling
Dickson
Crameri
Johannisen
Stringer
OK, you're all entered.
Welcome to the Pieman, Hard Ball Get and dish licker (and Mike__ after a year off).
Welcome back the rest of you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a summary of entries so far. I haven't checked them yet so if you've already entered you could do me a favour and make sure I've entered them as requested (it's easy to make a data entry error at this end). Let me know if there are any errors.

upload_2017-3-17_2-13-8.png

And FYI here's the handicap totals. Pretty uniform and unadventurous so far, except for a small handful ... including last year's winner.
upload_2017-3-17_2-0-45.png

Last edited:
Here's a summary of entries so far. I haven't checked them yet so if you've already entered you could do me a favour and make sure I've entered them as requested (it's easy to make a data entry error at this end). Let me know if there are any errors.
I've highlighted the top 3 and bottom 3 handicap totals.

<woops, noticed an error! back soon>

And FYI here's the handicap totals. Pretty uniform and unadventurous so far, except for a small handful ... including last year's winner.
View attachment 346453
Attachment doesn't seem to work

I've highlighted the top 3 and bottom 3 handicap totals.

View attachment 346457

View attachment 346453

From that second table, I deduce that Stringydog is more handicapped than the rest of us ....:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back