Competitions The Pieman 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Weightman x 4, West x 1
Just a reminder that you can only have a maximum of 3x any one player. Feel free to post your amendment before match start time. If I don't hear from you before then you will get the sub (in your case it'll be JJ) so your team will end up as 3x Weightman, 1x Johannisen and 1x West.
Bruce x 2, JJ, Weightman, West and Williams
Now just because you have become a media star doesn't mean you can get away with entering 6 players, FD. No special favours here! ;)
If I don't hear from you, your team will lose the last-named player (Williams) and will be 2x Bruce, 1x JJ, 1x Weightman and 1x West.

Just a reminder that you can only have a maximum of 3x any one player. Feel free to post your amendment before match start time. If I don't hear from you before then you will get the sub (in your case it'll be JJ) so your team will end up as 3x Weightman, 1x Johannisen and 1x West.

Now just because you have become a media star doesn't mean you can get away with entering 6 players, FD. No special favours here! ;)
If I don't hear from you, your team will lose the last-named player (Williams) and will be 2x Bruce, 1x JJ, 1x Weightman and 1x West.

Weightman x 3, JUH x 1, English x 1

Sorry, I guess it all went to my head. Although my agent says we should hold out for eight picks.:cool:
I feel like whoever I take out will go and kick a bag... I guess I could live with that though. Take out Weightman.

Sorry, I guess it all went to my head. Although my agent says we should hold out for eight picks.:cool:
I feel like whoever I take out will go and kick a bag... I guess I could live with that though. Take out Weightman.
Ok done. Nobody else has chosen Williams yet so it might be a savvy choice. :thumbsu:

FloridogBruce9Bruce9Johannisen20West17Williams262+1+1+181

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruce
West
McNeill
B.Smith
JJ (just watch bloody Bevo play him at full back)
Bevo says thanks. He's been waiting for your Pieman selections before putting the finishing touches to his game plan.

PIEMAN RESULTS Round 18 vs St Kilda

Mixed feelings about the match result. Happy for the win, decent margin but should have been much more. Lost opportunity to regain percentage.

The Pieman was similar. The top three scores looked impressive but all were carryover teams. Now there's nothing wrong with carryover teams but two of these (first and third) needed Pieman substitutes to get there. Anyway, let's not be too churlish about it. A win's a win!

Carryover Teams and Pieman Substitutes

There were 23 carryover teams this week and predictably a lot of subs were required with Naughton and Schache out. Subs were required in 15 of the the carryover teams:

TeamPlayer/s outPlayer/s inSub's score
54Bulldog16Naughton, SchacheWeightman, Johannisen11 + 20
cecilNaughtonWeightman11
clevelandNaughtonWeightman11
Cudi2x Naughton2x Weightman22
Doggies_13BedendoJohannisen20
MikeNaughtonWeightman11
MofraNaughtonWeightman11
Nath09SchacheWeightman11
Northern DogsSchache, ScottJohannisen, English20 + 0
SayerTheCreator2x Scott, Naughton2x Johannisen, English40 + 0
scarrgoNaughtonWeightman11
ScottyDoggSchacheEnglish0
Snarls BarkleyNaughton, SchacheJohannisen, English20 + 0
StringyDogNaughtonWeightman11
VL3OJNaughtonWeightman11

The KELVIN

There were 10 different goal scorers and that meant there were a few who picked up the 20-point bonus for five different goalscorers. The top three in fact. It was Doggies_13 (165) who took the Kelvin by 10 points from Vinegar Mess with 54Bulldog16 just one point away in third. These three had a decent break on the rest, the nearest being chez_ferret on 110.

1657896519630.png

The PIEMAN Leaderboard

It has suddenly got very interesting!

TiAn_ 's lead has been cut to just 16 points over Foxman98 and Snarls Barkley is only another 40 points away in third, then ScottyDogg 20 points further back in fourth.

1657897975011.png

Pieman Player of the Week

Jamarra Ugle-Hagan is the player of the week with his 3 goals and 54 points.

The best possible team score this week was 228 if you had 3x JUH and 2x Dale. Doesn't seem all that hard really, does it?

1657898231575.png

Pieman Player of the Year

Weightman has slightly extended his season lead over the sidelined Naughton. Dunkley is now challenging in third spot.

1657898373628.png

Finally cracked the top 10!
gone christmas GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back