Competitions The Pieman 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it to late for me to get in on this? No idea why I never clicked on this thread.

If it isn't, Naughton, JUH X2, Weightman, Butler.
OK BM I've generated your random teams for Rounds 1-3.

I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that they weren't all zero points so you have a foundation to launch your season from (albeit a small one). The bad news is that you are in 48th place, about 40 points behind RandomDog who - as you might have guessed - isn't a real poster, but a decoy who gets a random team each week. You are 56 points behind the first real poster who is (cough, cough) Charlie Bucket .

The first column below is your ranking for the round out of 48. The third column is your points score for that round.

Round 1:
48Bulldog Muscle0Schache (0) English (0) Liberatore (0) Cordy (0) Liberatore (0)

Round 2:
44Bulldog Muscle32Dunkley (0) Smith R (0) Treloar (16) Vandermeer (0) Ugle-Hagan (16)

Round 3:
30Bulldog Muscle24Daniel (0) Vandermeer (24) Cordy (0) Smith B (0) Hunter (0)

Still, it's better than nothing.

And here's the new season leaderboard:
1649374615734.png

For those who might think random selections are worthless ...

I just generated 1000 random teams for last week - Round 3. Of those 1000, thirteen (1.3%) had scores that beat the Round 3 Kelvin winner (163 pts). The highest random score was 218.

So it's possible.
RandomDog lives on that possibility!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naughtin
Weightman
JUH
Treloar
McNeil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entries for R4 so far:

1649429510381.png

And here are the most popular picks. Only ones not picked so far are Daniel, Macrae, Gardner and Williams.

Ugle-Hagan23
Naughton21
Weightman14
Bontempelli12
Treloar8
English6
Butler4
Smith B4
Liberatore3
Dunkley3
Hunter2
Richards2
Vandermeer2
Dale2
Hannan1
Scott1
O'Brien1
McNeil1

Pieman Substitutes Round 4

If Pieman Subs are needed this week they will be (in order):

Weightman​
Vandermeer​
Ugle-Hagan​
Bontempelli​
Naughton​

Subject to the rules of substitutes of course (can't be a player already in your team).

Weightman
English
Liberatore
JUH
Hannan
Hannan is a late withdrawal because BF lobbied Bevo he is ill.

Do you want to name somebody in his place? If not you will get Vandermeer as your sub.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back