Dunkley
McComb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vinegar Mess

Team Captain
Nov 18, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
R8: Treloar, Macrae, Weightman, Liberatore, Scott.
[Tormenting myself with some serious Buku FOMO vibes].

PIEMAN RESULTS Round 8 v Port Adelaide

Ten goals, six different goalscorers. No bonus points earned yet again. I'm thinking next year I might make the bonus points worth 30 to see if it attracts a few more to the 5x1 option. Only 22 of the 48 Pieman teams went for five different players this week.

Pieman Substitutes and Carryover Teams

There were 21 carryover teams this week. They are batting above average because one of them won the Kelvin and 6 of the top 10 were carryover teams.

Naturally Bont and Wallis featured a few times in those teams so Pieman subs were needed. In nearly every case it was McNeil and he kicked an early goal.

Bont2Bruce, cecil, cleveland, Fossie 32, Jeff 1975, Kermit, Mike_, Mofra, scarrgo and TedDougChris each had one instance of Bont replaced by McNeil who earned them 18 points.​
Foxman98 had 2x Bont replaced by 2x McNeil​
Schacf501 had one instance of Wallis replaced by McNeil​
X_box_X had both Bont and Wallis so he got McNeil (18) and McComb (0) as subs.​

The KELVIN

For the second week in a row it's TiAn_ (182) who walks away with the Kelvin. The late Dunkley goal got him over the line from Dogs_R_Us (160) and ScottyDogg (144). Only five others cracked 100.

1651852440217.png

The PIEMAN

And with that second successive Kelvin, TiAn_ has established a very handy lead of 110 for the season. Foxman98 is back into second place and ossie_21 has moved up to third.

1651852537473.png

Pieman Player of the Week

Courtesy of a weird 50m penalty conceded by Port for having 19 players on the field, Bailey Smith kicked his second and took out the PPotW award.
Anyone remember the old rule that if you were caught with 19 players on the field your entire score to that point was wiped out? That would have been nice, coming in the final quarter!

1651852812722.png

Pieman Player of the Year

With his haul of four goals (should have been at least five) Naughton has gained some ground on Cody Weightman. Now only 10 points in it.

1651852855602.png

Love your work DW

Instead of giving more bonus points for the 5x1 is it possible to reduce the scores of teams that take multiples of the same player?

Eg: 5% reduction if you take 4, 10% for 3 and 15% if you take just two.

The % are just very tough and I'm not sure if it's harder or easier if you have less players - maybe it's easier as you aren't relying on as many to score?

It shouldn't be too hard to score because it would just be a formula applied overall although it might mean you have to set up your score sheet a bit differently to apply the deductions.

Always love the improvements but it's pretty good how you've got it so far - love the explanation of the sub rule last week

On Nokia 5.4 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Handicaps Round 9 v Collingwood

1652345840827.png

SELECTED TEAM

B: Ed Richards, Ryan Gardner, Taylor Duryea
HB: Caleb Daniel, Alex Keath, Bailey Dale
C: Lachlan McNeil Jack Macrae, Anthony Scott
HF: Bailey Smith, Zaine Cordy, Tom Liberatore
F: Marcus Bontempelli Aaron Naughton, Buku Khamis
R: Jordon Sweet, Josh Dunkley, Adam Treloar

Int: Robbie McComb, Luke Cleary, Rhylee West, Bailey Williams

Emer: Hayden Crozier, Arthur Jones, Roarke Smith, Josh Schache

In: Marcus Bontempelli, Alex Keath, Luke Cleary, Rhylee West, Jordon Sweet
Out: Cody Weightman (collarbone), Tim O’Brien (calf), Laith Vandermeer (hamstring), Stefan Martin (managed), Roarke Smith (omitted), Hayden Crozier (medi-sub)

Last edited:
Back