Competitions The Pieman 2022

Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
Sweet x 3
Cordy x 2

Almost the exact same as mine CB. You've clearly got an outstanding footy IQ.

images (58).jpeg

PIEMAN RESULTS ROUND 10 v Gold Coast

Fifteen democracy sausages were kicked and there was an even spread of goalkickers - 8 of them in total - but still nobody managed to claim the 20 point bonus.

Pieman Substitutes and Carryover Teams

Only 18 carryover teams this week and just one substitute required. TedDougChris had Dunkley replacing Duryea. A worthwhile sub.

The KELVIN

Struggle belied his name and swept to a 26 point win thanks mainly to a double helping of Williams. Foxman98 was looking great early with two goals to McNeil and three to Naughton all in the first half. However he didn't get any more points in the second half and slipped to a respectable second place this week. The only team to include Robbie McComb was that of Kermit . The 50 points from McComb helped her to sneak into third spot.

1653227747891.png

The Pieman Leaderboard

All the top 8 made some ground on the leader TiAn_ but it was mostly only narrow inroads. However Foxman98 with his 130 was able to move back up to second and cut the lead to 112 points. TiAn_ has cracked 1000 points and nine others have over 800.

1653228107260.png

Pieman Player of the Week

Bailey Williams and Robbie McComb were the standouts this week. Don't expect such a generous handicap for Williams next week! Now that he is playing further up the ground he's a good chance to score most weeks.

Maximum possible score this week was 304 - 3x Williams and 2x McComb.

1653228377014.png

Pieman Player of the Year

Aaron Naughton is just hanging onto the PPotY lead but there's a good sized chasing bunch which always pleases the handicapper.

1653228569114.png

Floridog

All Australian
Mar 8, 2014
Southwest Florida
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Florida Everblades
West hit the post, then that potato, Bontempelli, overcooked the kick to West in the goal square and it bounced over the goal line before West could get to it. There's 54 points that would have kept me in the top ten. :weary::sob::tired::chartdown:

do ya think I can make the eight?

can i swap a Smith for a Treloar pls
OK, so I have you with Naughton, Bont, Khamis, B Smith, Treloar (ie trading in one of your two B Smith's for a Treloar). I hope that's what you meant.

As for the eight ... well you're only 29 points off eighth and there are 12 games plus finals to go so I reckon you're a great chance.

You just need to pick a few goalsneaks. Easy, eh?

OK, so I have you with Naughton, Bont, Khamis, B Smith, Treloar (ie trading in one of your two B Smith's for a Treloar). I hope that's what you meant.

As for the eight ... well you're only 29 points off eighth and there are 12 games plus finals to go so I reckon you're a great chance.

You just need to pick a few goalsneaks. Easy, eh?
yes thats right thanks :)

ROUND 11 TEAM
Western Bulldogs v West Coast Eagles
Saturday 28 May, 7.30pm AEST
Optus Stadium

B:
Ed Richards, Ryan Gardner, Tim O’Brien
HB: Caleb Daniel, Alex Keath, Bailey Dale
C: Bailey Williams, Jack Macrae, Anthony Scott
HF: Lachlan McNeil, Buku Khamis, Tom Liberatore
F: Marcus Bontempelli, Aaron Naughton, Cody Weightman
R: Tim English, Josh Dunkley, Adam Treloar

Int: Robbie McComb, Jordon Sweet, Rhylee West, Taylor Duryea

Emer: Josh Schache, Arthur Jones, Dom Bedendo, Luke Cleary

In: Cody Weightman, Tim English, Taylor Duryea
Out: Bailey Smith (illness), Zaine Cordy (omitted), Luke Cleary (omitted), Roarke Smith (medi-sub)

Back