Oct 10, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Weightman x2
JUH
Dunks
West

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, I'm home. Just for clarity here are the handicaps (no change to the numbers, just have removed Hunter and included McComb).

1656053136908.png

Pieman Substitutes

If needed, the order of Pieman substitutes is:

Weightman​
Naughton​
West​
Macrae​
Scott​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PIEMAN RESULTS - Round 15 v Hawthorn

A big win by the Bulldogs, one that seemed very unlikely at quarter time. Another 19 goals this week with 12 different goalscorers. It was almost a case of every child wins a prize. Almost.

Average score was 97.6 this week, the third highest for the season.

Carryover teams and Pieman Substitutes

There were 22 carryover teams, but very few subs were required. All of them had English and got Weightman (0 points) as their sub. They were Bont2Bruce, Charlie Bucket (2x) and lateniter.

The KELVIN

The 20 point bonus was claimed by two Pieman teams this week, Dogs_R_Us and 54Bulldog16 , but neither of them won the Kelvin. That honour went to ossie_21 (207) who held his nerve and went big on West again. He narrowly squeaked in ahead of theAthenian (206) who went about it a very different way going 3x Schache and 2x JJ. Dogs_R_Us (197) and X_box_X (192) weren't far behind.

Best possible score this week was 289 (3x West, 2x O'Brien).

Despite there being 12 different goalscorers there were three teams that failed to have any ... each came away with zero points.
Such are the perils of multiple selection. High reward/high risk. Champ/chump.

1656078706618.png

THE PIEMAN LEADERBOARD

No change at the very top with TiAn_ (1367) slightly increasing his lead to 26 points over Foxman98 (1341). Snarls Barkley has moved into third spot a further 41 points behind while X_box_x (1291) has moved up sharply from 9th to 4th and Dogs_R_Us from 10th to 6th. Sharkey66 tumbled from third to 7th.

Only 155 points separate first from 10th so there are plenty still in it with a chance.

1656079082225.png

Pieman Player of the Week

The well-deserved PPotW was Rhylee West (63) from Tim O'Brien who kicked his first ever goal for the Dogs.

1656079674951.png

Pieman Player of the Year

Aaron Naughton (271) has moved back into the lead narrowly over Cody Weightman (266) who unsurprisingly was quiet tonight. Josh Dunkley (266) has joined Cody in second spot.

1656079861687.png

Bont
JUH
West
Schache
West
LOL I just saw this and realised I sort of stuffed up... I wasn't meant to name West twice. The second time I named him was meant to be Dunkley.

Despite missing out on 20 bonus points, I think naming West twice in error may have worked out slightly better for me.

She is a fickle mistress the Pie

Had Dale last week and he kicked a point, dropped him this week and he goals. Williams had 2 chances, JUH missed 2 and West could have had 5. The guy I left out last week at the last minute Weightman for Dale, kicked 5 last week and recorded a single kick for the whole game this week.

At least I've climbed the Pie ladder. Need to take some risks to make the top 10 though

Mar 19, 2011
WARRNAMBOOL, VICTORIA
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
She is a fickle mistress the Pie

Had Dale last week and he kicked a point, dropped him this week and he goals. Williams had 2 chances, JUH missed 2 and West could have had 5. The guy I left out last week at the last minute Weightman for Dale, kicked 5 last week and recorded a single kick for the whole game this week.

At least I've climbed the Pie ladder. Need to take some risks to make the top 10 though
I was taking lots of risks for most of the season not so good for me :think:

Round 16 v Brisbane Handicaps

1656498628407.png

ROUND 16 TEAM
Brisbane v Western Bulldogs
Thursday 30 June, 7.20pm AEST
Gabba

B: Hayden Crozier, Ryan Gardner, Tim O’Brien
HB: Bailey Williams, Alex Keath, Bailey Dale
C: Lachie Hunter, Jack Macrae, Anthony Scott
HF: Jason Johanissen, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan, Tom Liberatore
F: Marcus Bontempelli, Aaron Naughton, Cody Weightman
R: Jordon Sweet, Josh Dunkley, Adam Treloar
Int: Rhylee West, Dom Bedendo, Robbie McComb, Josh Schache

Emer: Sam Darcy, Buku Khamis, Lachie McNeil, Riley Garcia.

In: Dom Bedendo, Lachie Hunter
Out: Ed Richards (concussion), Caleb Daniel (knee), Lachie McNeil (medi-sub)

Pieman Substitutes

If any substitutes are required they will be applied in the following order:

West​
Naughton​
Johannisen​
Schache​
O'Brien​

Back