Remove this Banner Ad

Rockford

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 22, 2006
Halls Head
AFL Club
Geelong
choke.jpg

Jolly, Reid and Maxwell struggling and barely scraping over the line against the Dawks.

Boganwood are gone, Geelong just need to get through unscathed against the Eagles and they are home.

What are you doing posting on here, loser bitch?

If I want an opinion of some scrotum muncher I'll ask Zac.

What are you doing posting on here, loser bitch?

If I want an opinion of some scrotum muncher I'll ask Zac.

You can talk, you were a soft free kick away from not being here tonight.

Loved seeing Collingwood supporters shitting themselves tonight when Cyril and Buddy kicked those goals.

Geelong is so going to ross lyon Collingwood next week.

Loved seeing Collingwood supporters shitting themselves tonight when Cyril and Buddy kicked those goals.

Geelong is so going to r*** Collingwood next week.
I'll reiterate the Beast's comments WTF are you talking footy on this thread for?You're season is over so ****off tool:p

You love seeing us s**t ourselves but at the end of the day we always end up shitting all over you, funny that.

Guess some of us just weren't born to win.

Soft free, lucky bounce?
It's all the same to me. The main thing is that you personally suffer the indignity of never getting to see the steaming s**t-pile of a club you barrack for win a flag again ever.
To have any chance of footy joy snatched from within your grasp year after year after year after year, until your feeble heart can no longer take it and you toddle off to watch lawn bowls in the twilight of your wasted life, cursing the fact you spent a lifetime deluding yourself.

That would be great.:D:D:D:D

Cheers and **** you very much.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PieBeast apparently has me on ignore so I can say whatever I want about him and he'll never know what I said.

You're a **** sucker PieBeast. :D

I'll reiterate the Beast's comments WTF are you talking footy on this thread for?You're season is over so ****off tool:p

Just because his teams season is over doesn't mean he can't share his opinion on a footy FORUM. Particularly an opinion on a s**t stain of a rabble that is Collingwood. You are the tool ****wit.

Just because his teams season is over doesn't mean he can't share his opinion on a footy FORUM. Particularly an opinion on a s**t stain of a rabble that is Collingwood. You are the tool ****wit.
LMFAO.....You're ****stain team hasn't even got a coach:DWho is the tool ****wit......1 Flag ****off HACK!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back