Player Sponsorship The player sponsorship discussion thread

• Thread starter Old Spice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you lads sit together during the game? Either way, you'd have had a stressful evening.

My daughter took advantage of the 3-game membership and had a great evening. But she did say, "Uni work is stressful enough, but why would you willingly inflict such stress upon yourself?" By the end of the game she was saying, "It's blatantly obvious that the umpires favoured the other team." :p She has potential.

Yes, we did, and it was like Chinese water torture. :p

Glad we got the win, and frankly I wouldn't have been shattered had we lost an essentially meaningless game, but the way we played; heavens above!

Was good to meet the rest of you guys Saturday night and put faces to names.

Dinner was nice, didn't drive in so I could hit the spirits. Was strange wearing a suit and tie to a football match but sometimes you need to make those small sacrifices. :D

The match itself we sat together a few rows down from Eddie and other guests, very good view actually. A lot of expletives from us during the course of the game as Collingwood kicked point after point, but we really got into it in the last quarter when the comeback was on. A lot of jumping out of our seats.

As far as I am aware, no one took photos, we were stuck in our chairs during the dinner and then out on the seats for the game, so no real chance to take any.

Was good to meet the rest of you guys Saturday night and put faces to names.

Dinner was nice, didn't drive in so I could hit the spirits. Was strange wearing a suit and tie to a football match but sometimes you need to make those small sacrifices. :D

The match itself we sat together a few rows down from Eddie and other guests, very good view actually. A lot of expletives from us during the course of the game as Collingwood kicked point after point, but we really got into it in the last quarter when the comeback was on. A lot of jumping out of our seats.

As far as I am aware, no one took photos, we were stuck in our chairs during the dinner and then out on the seats for the game, so no real chance to take any.

You have painted a vivid word picture of the soiree, Visions - excellent report.:thumbsu:

I believe a limited edition boot called Nike Pedro's to match his molester moustache :thumbsu:

Close , but I believe they are from the Nike "Sanchez" range.:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Teh club will contact us when it's time for sponsorship. No prices are set yet, but expect a small rise.

No harm in us getting organised, but after Xmas is soon enough from experience.

My Votes Didak Primary and if we get enough cash Krakouer, in line with sponsoring an indigenous new player which we started last year with Buckley.

Didak.
Krakouer.

I'll pledge $100.00 to to get he ball rolling.

PS Where's my Didak jumper from 2009?:D

I will commence work on the tags for 2011 asap. I want em animated this year Chief....:D:D:thumbsu: one tag which switches between both players seems so much neater than another two tags.....see my sidebar...it's getting full.

Yeah I'll go round for 2 pineapples in 2011 - like Didak / Krakouer idea.

What the hell, why not. No use jumping off the wagon now as reigning premiers.

I will be in for $100 also for next season. Like the part about sticking with Didak again.

I'll go with that, although it's harder to get hold of than the Shroud of Turin.:D
Oi, don't try and claim something that's not yours :p

I'm still putting my hand up for it :D

Put me down for $100

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back