Player Sponsorship The Player Sponsorship Pledge Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

BTW, put me down for 1 share at the moment and like a few others I could upgrade if it's required. I'm afraid it's a combination of being a uni student and paying $603 for my membership 2 weeks ago. :eek:

Oh bloody hell. Now what I am I meant to say when I tell my fiancee that I'm holding out for a promotion!!!!!

BTW, put me down for 1 share at the moment and like a few others I could upgrade if it's required. I'm afraid it's a combination of being a uni student and paying $603 for my membership 2 weeks ago. :eek:

Same here, Put me down for one, with the possibility of another if needing to make up numbers :thumbsu:

I'm travelling atm (haven't read anything else - StFly & Sainter, I enjoyed a great ManU win over Wigan last night...), but put me down for 3 (or 6 if we can't 'sell' all the shares).

I've posted some additional information regarding the Big Footy supporter club memberships on the other sponsorship thread so I'd encourage everybody to read it.

However, for the purposes of this thread:

Big Footy - 8 shares :thumbsu:

4 shares remain brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent response.

I'll post details on funds collection ASAP.

You can put me down for 1 more, making total of 4 for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im happy to go back to 3 shares if someone wants one.

You don't have to but I do really want to be a part of this. You are a good man and future generations will sing songs of your life of generosity.....and, err, thanks:thumbsu:.

Preach.

So make it 1 for CHB, and 1 for Stinger, L2M4G.

All shares have been sold!

Great work everyone.

Can I ask everyone checks the OP to ensure their pledge information is correct and if not, to let me know.

I will create a new thread (probably tomorrow) regarding payment details.

Would suggest we'd take a couple more pledges. I'm sure some with multiple shares would give up one for a fellow supporter. And the money is not in the tin yet anyway!!!

I've got 4 shares and I will pay up for sure, but if someone wants any of mine I am happy to help, just let me know.

Ah hell, went away for a week and it's all over! Good work guys all the same, Stanley is a good kid.

Im got 3 at moment and will pay, but im more than happy if you want 1 to give one up for you.

If someone wants to give up a share to another poster, that's fine. I would ask that both posters, post in this thread confirming any arrangements. Make it quick though as it's time to start collecting funds!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back