Toast The Pledge

Remove this Banner Ad

one of the great things the club has done this year is The Pledge, basically you can pledge a $ amount for every saints victory. can be as little as $2 or as much as you like i'm pretty sure. so in case people aren't aware you can read more info here about it:
https://www.saints.com.au/news/2019-03-14/pledge-your-loyalty-with-winners-pledge

i think given the pre-season the players have put in and the results we have seen so far i think it'd be great if people sign up to it, if you can. even if you only contribute $2 a win, if every member did the same, we'd pocket 80k a win. that money will go straight to the club to improve the resources available to the players and staff.

plus it feels good knowing that every time the club wins there's a $ amount tied to it!

i signed up for $10 a win

Clever concept that has probably cost a few fans more than expected thus far

When I got a call from the club to sell the concept I laughed at the idea saying it won't cost me very much. Hmmmm.

If money from alcohol sales in the Victory Room at our home games goes to the club then ive already given them enough.

Me and Mrs Snake enjoy a tipple at the footy
main.php

If money from alcohol sales in the Victory Room at our home games goes to the club then ive already given them enough.

Me and Mrs Snake enjoy a tipple at the footy
main.php
Lolz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back