Religion The Plymouth Brethren appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

They're well known tax cheats. They have been known for inbreeding as well.

Also, I'm disappointed by the lack of cries of "Plymouth-phobic" in here. Seems only certain bullshit religions get protection from the thought police.

I dont have an issue with any group worshipping whoever the * they want.

My issue with these guys is the pedo cover ups (same as i have with a lot of other churches right now)

They can collect all the leader beans they want, just dont be sick freaks

used to go to school with a whole bunch of them..they wouldn't mix with anyone outside of school, in school they kept to themselves, never attended school events, and always had lunch at home.

most of the ones I knew married relatives or left the church, if you left the church you'd be cut off from the family altogether.

the exclusive brethren is even more extreme.

I knew a family once that left the brethren with their 5 kids, some of their stories were mind blowing really.

It was a huge step but they never looked back once they left, it was like they had found their paradise on the outside. Their kids had normal lives with Tv and parties, and got to play footy etc I don't reckon they even missed their miserable parents and extended family.

I dont have an issue with any group worshipping whoever the **** they want.

My issue with these guys is the pedo cover ups (same as i have with a lot of other churches right now)

They can collect all the leader beans they want, just dont be sick freaks
But whilst they still are being sexual sick predatory child torturers and rapists why should "we" pay for stuff when they don't have to?

But whilst they still are being sexual sick predatory child torturers and rapists why should "we" pay for stuff when they don't have to?

given I think all not for profit organizations should lose their tax exempt status, I don't think I'd be exempting them from anything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back