The Poggles Files

How Offended are you?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree conte would be perfect for him.

Seems like mou is bored with his poogba toy, now wants to play with Sanchez and within a few months he'll get sick of Sanchez as well.

Nah. We’ll just throw Darmian and a fiver their way for Alex Sandro.

That is the extent of the business we will do with them.
Not so sure, they don't tend to get ripped off they did get a world record fee for Pogba last time the two clubs spoke

Not so sure, they don't tend to get ripped off they did get a world record fee for Pogba last time the two clubs spoke

I meant Pogba going back to Juventus is as unlikely to happen as Darmian and a fiver for Sandro. Neither will happen. In fact this is where the Pogba to Juventus rumour came from.

“L'Equipe via IlBianconero suggest that there's clause in Pogba's current United contract that will allow him to return to Juventus for a fee in the region of 60 million euros and with the Frenchman not in the best period of his career, Juventus are monitoring his situation.”

Pretty weak claim now, just as Pogba hasn’t started a couple of matches.

I meant Pogba going back to Juventus is as unlikely to happen as Darmian and a fiver for Sandro. Neither will happen. In fact this is where the Pogba to Juventus rumour came from.

“L'Equipe via IlBianconero suggest that there's clause in Pogba's current United contract that will allow him to return to Juventus for a fee in the region of 60 million euros and with the Frenchman not in the best period of his career, Juventus are monitoring his situation.”

Pretty weak claim now, just as Pogba hasn’t started a couple of matches.
If the clause is there it's not as unlikely to happen. If Mourinho stays and this patch continues and he has a clause to go back his agent might explore it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a bit more likely though.

More likely than Juventus buying Pogba? That may be but still a transfer I can not seeing happening for a very long time. I don’t think French football suits Neymar, however, he’s stuck at that club for the foreseeable future.

Can't see him going anywhere. He's 24 years old playing for a team that is still in a mess post Ferguson. He's yet to even hit his prime.

None of the star players we've had have looked brilliant under Moyes, Van Gaal or Mourinho. They've all had their flaws as managers. In the case of Van Gaal and Mourinho I think the stars under them have struggled due to the constant changes in lineups.

And for all the hilarious talk on here about him supposedly being terrible, he has 3 goals and 9 assists in 18 Premier League games this year. Let's be honest unless he came to United and looked like Zidane, he was going to cop criticism. No matter what he did.

He's a goalkeeper.
Have you had the same GK coach for the last 6 years? Sometimes new coaches/managers can hurt players form. We brought a bloke in from Tranmere in 2009 and Pepe Reinas form turned to crap and we haven't had a good GK since.

De Gea is the only one really who has been consistently good under the change of managers and even become better. Our team has chopped and changed quite a bit, especially up front over the years, though I’d expect Pogba to start getting better, he was having a solid season up until Sanchez came and noise of a Mourinho bust up.

Have you had the same GK coach for the last 6 years? Sometimes new coaches/managers can hurt players form. We brought a bloke in from Tranmere in 2009 and Pepe Reinas form turned to crap and we haven't had a good GK since.
De Gea was average in his first season, but has picked it up since. Probably gone even further up with his mentor training him now at Manure.

Back