The Poggles Files

How Offended are you?

• Total voters
Guardiola said: "Two months ago he offered me Mkhitaryan and Pogba to play with us.

I suppose Pogba would be a decent back up to Fernandinho

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
So Raiola thinks he’s a warlord. “You have a contract but * you, you’re playing where I say you will play”. Raiola can offer all he wants but United don’t have plans to sell their player any time soon and especially not within England. Absolutely ridiculous. Next time Guardiola shouldn’t repeat such stupidity.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
So Raiola thinks he’s a warlord. “You have a contract but **** you, you’re playing where I say you will play”. Raiola can offer all he wants but United don’t have plans to sell their player any time soon and especially not within England. Absolutely ridiculous. Next time Guardiola shouldn’t repeat such stupidity.

Maybe Mou wants to sell him?

Shoei

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 26, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/paul-pogbas-agent-responds-pep-12317255

And super agent Raiola has backed up his claims - while taking a pop at the former Barcelona chief.

“I never spoke to him. And that I offer players not to him but to Manchester City,” Raiola said.

"Which is a fantastic club with a fantastic manager.

“Who I talk about I will not comment, that I leave to the club's responsibility and account."

Within minutes of Guardiola's quotes being released, Pogba took to Instagram to reply to the claims.

Pogba posted an image from training where he has his hands cupped to his ear along with the seemingly disbelieving caption: "Say what"

Guardiola’s claims will further strain Mourinho’s relationship with Pogba and the Blues chief says he was surprised by Raiola’s offer when the Italian had said he didn’t want this players working with him.

“I’m surprised because I am a dog!” he said. “I am not a good guy. He deserves his players to play with better guys.

“But he knows as well that I am a top manager. Thank you.”

Is anyone surprised that the piece of s**t Raiola would be offering his clients to other clubs without their knowledge?

Raiola tells Man City - "Hey Pogba is unhappy and would really like to play for you"
Raiola tells Pogba - "Jose isn't playing you right, isn't giving you the respect you deserve, Man United arent good enough for you.....but Man City want you"
Raiola tells Man United - "Man City are interested in Pogba and he's thinking of leaving.....give us more money to stay or we'll leave and you'll be embarrassed""

Raiola gets his 20% by being a completely scummy campaigner.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Maybe Pogba wants to leave?

He left Juventus who he won 4 league titles in a row with to go to his former club who had just finished 5th in the league. I doubt Pogba wants to go to a team in the same city. This is all Raiola being a total campaigner.

Back