Roast The Point of No Return

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh I’m madder at KT and Koch than Hinkley.

We could’ve had a coach change and kept some continuity at the club, but now they’ve dug in so deep that all three of them need to * off forever at the same time

Tbh I’m madder at KT and Koch than Hinkley.

We could’ve had a coach change and kept some continuity at the club, but now they’ve dug in so deep that all three of them need to **** off forever at the same time

It’s all Wingard and Polec’s fault that old mate couldn’t coach his way out of a dysenteric bowel.

I noticed Hardwick on the sidelines. It seems like a thing with coaches these days. Hinkley too out of shape to walk the stairs too many times. Anyway the result didn’t surprise me. Lost it at selection & coaching. Get games into the kids. Rebuild time.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fat coaches don’t win s**t in the modern game check out Clarko, Bevo, Hardo, Simpo, Longo all carved out of stone versus Chubbs Hinkley alligator/window him stat and get that babe SchoBro in the box.

19-8 inside 50s in the last quarter and we were outscored.

Says it all really. What's this, Season 7?

Midfield dominated the last quarter. Absolutely dominated it. Spent the whole quarter bombing high balls into the fifty on top of the head of our short forward line. Even without Alex Rance, Richmond were able to take intercept mark after intercept mark and then sealed the game with one counterattack. Take out the bit about Alex Rance and you could copy and paste this paragraph into probably 20 other games since 2015.

But John Butcher/Mason Shaw/Brett Eddy/Todd Marshall hasn't kicked 6 in the SANFL yet so I guess we're powerless to do anything about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel the point of no return was quite some time ago, but good to see more people are getting their head out of the sand.

2016 I thought. When his contract was being discussed in late 2017 it should have been done then. Why oh why did we resign him.

Who ******* cares if we lose Wines over sacking him, Wines is a ******* fraud anyway.

Yeah I don't see how this is any more the point of no return than the literally dozens of games under Hinkley that have followed the exact same script. The exact same. I could've told you how that was gonna end halfway through the third quarter.

Duursma is shite. #portiawasright

Oh but yeah nah he's a great country lad with a lot of character and Kenny bloody loves him like he loved Jarman Impey.
He's not shite. Reactive post.

He is s**t. And I'm not just referring to that missed set shot. Put him under any physical or mental pressure whatsoever and he goes to water.

There were signs today that he shat himself. When he got the ball a few times today he froze and pressure got to him. He'll learn to deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back