Roast The Point of No Return

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol just got an email from the club "SHOWDOWN TICKETS ON SALE!"

You can suck my hate filled appendage.
you read my mind i was wondering if i reply to the email with a similar reply someone would read it. They can gagf and think themselves lucky if anyone turns up

You know you're ****ed when you have shills coming on here praising Stalin.
It's not praise for Stalin its just history. Germany gave Soviet Union biggest military defeat in world history. Soviet Union turned tables of every 11 German soldiers killed in WW2 9 died fighting Soviet Union. I was just trying to make a general point about a well known come back. To be fair 4 died from the weather 4 were killed in battle the yanks and English accounted for 2. If you have any interest in WW2 history an American named David Glantz does some impressive you tube talks as does a English guy going by the name TIK
I just did a check and it was 8 out of every 11 German soldiers killed in WW2 were killed fighting the Soviets not the 9 that I said above.

Last edited:
Still think that it is much to early to call it the point of no return.
Wonder if gold coast and stkilda who have performed above expectations, will be able to maintain the momentum or start to drop away a bit.
Good move to drop marshall, has responded and would come in.
Lienert looked the part in game simulation earlier before season began and they will be glad to get him back from injury.
Farrel makes sence
Who to drop leave that to the coaching panel.
Keep supporting the club by attendance etc, we are in this together.

I like the idea, that I've read on this board, of limiting Ken's control over the team while we wait impatiently for a replacement. For the club to take away his authority to have final say on selections, positional moves, game plan etc. But the club won't do that. It doesn't have the toughness of the old Port Adelaide. Plus it would be an admission that it got its decision to extend Ken's contract completely wrong.

I like the idea, that I've read on this board, of limiting Ken's control over the team while we wait impatiently for a replacement. For the club to take away his authority to have final say on selections, positional moves, game plan etc. But the club won't do that. It doesn't have the toughness of the old Port Adelaide. Plus it would be an admission that it got its decision to extend Ken's contract completely wrong.

The club could do it quietly behind the scenes, and Ken can simply reap the praise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You surely can’t be that basic. We are 7 years into this sludge.
Not ‘one game’.
This fantasy world of “oh yeah but we’re 2-2” “ohh yeah we were 11-4”.
We’ve been on this ride of s**t for 7 years. Nothing has changed. One prelim. That is all that has been achieved from this crop of imposters who think they know what PAFC is and stands for.

I agree.

'There's other teams?" is a new-ish poster and it is also a common Hinkley phrase, and it is a perculiar coincidence.

Motlop .. 7 possessions 2 marks .. played well .. o_O
I could achieve that. No. Truly. I'm 48 with minimal fitness and have no doubt I could get 7 touches. You have to be running_away_ from the ball to only get 7 touches.

Motlop is horrifically bad player. Soft, shirts, won't tackle. Scared.

But he's just a weak player. He's Doing that because this McFranchise nothing club is led by a clown and his cum sock coach ken the arrogant pretender.

What utter fools. How embarrassing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back