Game Day The Port Adelaide Draft Day Centre for Disinterested Campaigners

JimmyBeerCans

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
May 6, 2013
Hell
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
In my own head I'm a realist and dont let my bias cloud my judgement. I will applaud the things the club does well and call out that which needs can be left open for examination. A lot of supporters can't handle the last part and are just happy in doubtful circumstances to follow like sheep whereas I like to continue to stay balanced and have opinions that are the same ones that someone fair and reasonable from outside the club would have, that's just me. If it isn't liked then tough cookies. The block function is always there.
You've whinged about Frampton's ruckwork for ages then the best ruck in the draft slides to our first pick & you are still not happy? I would have liked a KPD somewhere but if the quality wasn't available with our picks so be it.
Who exactly did you want? Plodding inside mids from a shallow draft?

You don't stop dumping good players. What can we do?!
To be fair to Barry he was always talented and the problem was between the ears.

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Lol crows dare not pick any interstate talent any more.
download-2.jpg

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Well they always were a bit corrupt, so steals it is.
It's not a stealing, it's "stealthily acquiring items without the knowledge or consent of the owner".

Ambassador Wrinkles said of Tippettgate, "it's only cheating if you win", so applying Crows Logic™ it is only stealing if you get caught. :rolleyes:

In fairness, three of them will only play for the magpies... which is about melbournes level for most of the time they were there...
It's a fair cop.

Back