Player Sponsorship The Port board sponsors player is Matty Broadbent

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually you know that's not a bad idea for next year.

Whoever selects the buddy and player is our sponsor gets the top. As the player sponsor is random there is no chance of it being rigged and make is easy awarding to top, unless of course that person hasn't chipped in as player sponsor?

How many people chipped in? I must say I didn't (next year perhaps) but maybe we just open up the buddy draft to those that chip in with the chance of winning a guernsey.

This may also create stronger interest in people chipping in - just like having a lottery ticket.

As you say, no chance of it being rigged.

How many people chipped in? I must say I didn't (next year perhaps) but maybe we just open up the buddy draft to those that chip in with the chance of winning a guernsey.

This may also create stronger interest in people chipping in - just like having a lottery ticket.

As you say, no chance of it being rigged.

The down side is it could exclude people who can't afford player sponsorship who still want the fun of having a buddy?

On the flip side we have two drafts don't we so people end up with two buddies so that could solve that problem.

I'm happy to give him the original in a frame, I also have a high res scan that I was planning on turning into a banner. Or I could do it again, not sure how good it'd be at 90cm x 90cm though...

I gave Broadie an A4 page printout of your drawing and he loved it. He was stoked at how good it was. I said that over the next few weeks I'd get a bigger drawing to him. I will send you a PM about getting together and you giving him a copy of the original. No drama if 90 x 90 is too big.

Cam O'Shea and Campbell Heath saw the drawing and were quiet impressed. I said that I would pass that on to you and its up to you if you do anything for them. Who else did you do drawings of? Broadie said you should give them to the other players.

I'm working on one for Campbell Heath as we speak

After you have finished that, we will have to give him that and your great one of John Butcher to Butcher at the same time as they are great mates from under age footy days.

I'm working on one for Campbell Heath as we speak
Will he be in a Cobra Kai uniform???
dutch.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back