The Precinct at Alberton (Formerly The Port Club)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sorry, but why on earth did they get rid of the salad bar? There is no logical explanation for that, none

Salad bars are evil. I refuse to get my own damn salad.

I'm sorry, but why on earth did they get rid of the salad bar? There is no logical explanation for that, none

Sorry but there is a logical reason.

The salad bar was in very poor working condition and costing too much to continually repair.

Not my opinion but the explanation as detailed on a card placed on each table earlier in the season.

Didnt miss it to tell you the truth, im not really big on salad bars. Not the most hygenic of things and you have the chance to fill up before your main meal. With what we were served, there was no need to go and grab any lame salads.

The blonde singer more than made up for that ;)

106zthx.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Counter meal type stuff (parmis, steaks, schnittys) as well as really good bistro-style stuff (personally had a tandoori lamb wrap which was like an upmarket yiros).

Can't remember the rest of the options exactly, but I remember struggling to choose on the day.
They should have the menu on Big Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back