The Precinct at Alberton (Formerly The Port Club)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why don't they have Talking Footy upstairs on Thursday nights?

There's a kitchen that's twice the size of the one downstairs, more space and there's a bar....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Uh, that isn't an actual photo of someone from our Port club is it? Pretty ordinary to post it without consent if it is.
No, lighting is far too good to be at the Port Club.

Grip. Get it :p

Ok, so it probably isn't, but the plastic shrubbery fooled me, it's been a while since I've been in there.

Me too. Cant comment really. Last time i was there they didn't have my VB on tap. Started to complain after that.

No, lighting is far too good to be at the Port Club.

Same picture taken at the Port Club.

1.jpg

Had dinner at the club last night, after the shanghai game and on mothers day.
I was expecting a Grade A clusterf**k, but I was pleasantly surprised.

More than one girl on taking orders, while there was a big line for most of the night they got through in reasonable time.
Plenty of wait staff bringing food out.

Looks like the new chef knows whats up, plenty of specials that you might actually want to eat, I got the lamb shanks and they were spot on. All the regular stuff, steaks, fish and chips and schnittys have vaaaaaastly improved too (we were in a large group so we saw most of it). Salad and Veg bar could still use a shot in the arm, and surely we can afford an ice cream machine for the kids.

But on the whole it's a huge improvement, and for the first time in a long time I didn't leave embarrassed that we'd taken the extended fam to the club to eat!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back