The Precinct at Alberton (Formerly The Port Club)

Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
Need to add the Teal Burger to the menu.

teal burger.jpg

May 26, 2017
Uruguayana, RS (BRA)
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Grêmio, DC United, Pistons
They'd be better off using the black charcoal buns you can get.

charrrrr.jpg

There is a burger place a couple of blocks from my home. On its menu, this bread is called "Australian bun."

Could be some big changes The Port Club this year. Dave Banner officially left in December. A new manager may have the right and more importantly budget, to revamp the menu and other services.

Could be some big changes The Port Club this year. Dave Banner officially left in December. A new manager may have the right and more importantly budget, to revamp the menu and other services.

If we don't go full hipster and start serving meals in our Premiership Cups, I'll start drinking my Chai-Turmeric latte's elsewhere

Nov 6, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/bni-achievers-port-supporters-day-tickets-44828221417
BNI Achievers invites Port Adelaide Football Club supporters to this week's meeting to help us celebrate our recent relocation to The Port Club.
Our mission is to generate business for its members through word-of-mouth introductions.

Establishing a stream of new business referrals coming your way requires strong business relationships with other quality business people. This is what BNI is all about.

Please arrive at 6:30am for a 6:45am start. The meeting concludes at 8:30am, if you are a first time visitor, please plan to stay until 9:00am.
Your ticket covers the venue costs which includes tea & coffee on arrival and a hot buffet breakfast in the restaurant following the meeting. Please note any special dietary requirements during the registration process.
Venue
The Port Club
Oval Room Function Centre
9 Queen Street
https---cdn.evbuc.com-images-43088463-30201377059-1-original.jpg.png

Not long to go to the seniors menu and free public transport.

I'm there!

In Adelaide last week - seniors lunch at The Port Club with 10% member's discount and a free train to there!

Winning! :)

Back