Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

agmsy

Team Captain
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
People have been lining up for the Change Room Sale since yesterday lol.

The sale doesn't start until 4pm tomorrow. Scenes.
There were scenes at the actual sale, too. Some acrimony amongst those at the very head of the queue, with much angry finger pointing and scowling. The septuagenarian security guard was on high alert.

Queueing for three days is lunacy. Surely most are forgoing more in income than they're saving on merch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
Clearly they’re all after the rare bird that is Cam Sutcliffe’s ironed on #50.
It’s still there and I almost got it too hahaha! Would prefer the sublimated #50.

Ended up with Lycett’s home, Burton’s silver, Dixon’s silver longy (goes nicely with the Dixon longy from the original Chokito-gate), and also did a deal from another collector for a Rozee JLT white.

not bhed, good size.

Winestoppable

Club Legend
Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide (SANFL)
It’s still there and I almost got it too hahaha! Would prefer the sublimated #50.

Ended up with Lycett’s home, Burton’s silver, Dixon’s silver longy (goes nicely with the Dixon longy from the original Chokito-gate), and also did a deal from another collector for a Rozee JLT white.

not bhed, good size.
I admire your passion and I say this with all due respect...mate you need a life.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
I admire your passion and I say this with all due respect...mate you need a life.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I wasn’t one of the ones who lined up for days, I had to call up at 5PM SA time. But you are right, I would if I was there hahha!

Just clocked 90 jumpers now!

Cheesey Mac

Senior List
Mar 19, 2015
North Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Red Sox, Celtics, Arsenal
There were scenes at the actual sale, too. Some acrimony amongst those at the very head of the queue, with much angry finger pointing and scowling. The septuagenarian security guard was on high alert.

Queueing for three days is lunacy. Surely most are forgoing more in income than they're saving on merch?

"Second in line, and all I had to do was miss 3 days of work!"
'With the money you would have made working you could have bought the merch online'
"In theory, yes"

Last edited:

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
So is the merch (with the new logo) going to be out anytime soon?

Probs will have to get myself a new Prison Bar jumper with the logo, new cap, a jacket, t-shirt, scarf etc.

Edit: Maybe some things with the monogram rather than the logo.

finbarr

Premium Platinum
Jun 19, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Probs will have to get myself a new Prison Bar jumper with the logo, new cap, a jacket, t-shirt, scarf etc.

Yeah, I guess i'll have to buy some of the stuff to wear when Hinkley is eventually gone and i'm fully engaged again.

RussellEbertHandball

Flick pass expert
Nov 16, 2004
SE Oz
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
The Mighty Blacks

They were selling it Pirate Life this arvo, so I'm sure they are ready to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magus

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Rang a few Sip N Saves about these cans. Responses ranged from "no idea mate" to "we should be getting some Thursday"

Top Bottom