Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robbo1981

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Can't believe they are still selling X players stuff give it away FFS who's going to pay $3 for a Logan Austin badge lol wow wee.

simba_

ask me how to use this space for advertising
Jun 2, 2009
50XX
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, mew2king, Utah Jazz
that looks beautiful. they should add just 1 pixel of teal somewhere in it so technically there's a third color and job one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TredreaWilbur

Debutant
Jun 7, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
When the creed is just cut off at points and added as an attempt at honouring heritage, it for me ruins all meaning and bastardizes the whole thing. This is the closest we get to the team living the creed. Maybe one of them may read a line before its cut off by the shoulder stitching, take it in and pull their finger out. Here's hoping....

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
You can get several different new era caps with the new logo on it, a cap with a solitary basic college block 'P', but no caps with the new monogram have been released yet.

I bet we're still trying to clear stock with the old monogram as well. Not to mention the heritage monogram.

It's mind numbing. 3 separate modern style monograms and a heritage one.

Magus

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
You can get several different new era caps with the new logo on it, a cap with a solitary basic college block 'P', but no caps with the new monogram have been released yet.

I bet we're still trying to clear stock with the old monogram as well. Not to mention the heritage monogram.

The heritage one was a strange choice.

Workingclass

Debutant
Aug 8, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

There's a Utopia spin-off about a sportsclub coming called Ports

Top Bottom