Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manhattan Bronx

All Australian
Apr 4, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Trying to order the heritage guernsey online, but my membership discount isn't being applied. I logged in using my member number. Anyone know a way around this, beside from ringing them?

Steve Dore

International Trade Facilitator
Aug 30, 2004
a three hour tour.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings, Canadiens, Ports
Trying to order the heritage guernsey online, but my membership discount isn't being applied. I logged in using my member number. Anyone know a way around this, beside from ringing them?
Email them and ask how to get the member discount. I'm interested to know the answer. :)

glitch01

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2009
Dubai
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United Portland Timbers
I emailed Infinite Retail, will let you know when I get a response.
Just rang the store to put my order through any way :)
Good luck with that - they're absolutely useless. Their website can't handle a UAE address to deliver stuff.
Contacted them "nothing we can do about it, sorry.."
It used to work but they've obviously changed something on their site, not the slightest bit interested in trying to resolve it.
Ended up ordering from the club itself over the phone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

El Zorro

狐狸
Mar 4, 2014
Capistrano
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Have you renewed your membership? I just did a quick test with my account, I have renewed and I get the discount applied automatically, and my daughters who hasn't renewed and doesn't get the discount applied. If you have renewed, are you sure it's the same email address?

tribey

5 Wins In-A-Row Certificate Recipients '13/'14/'18
Mar 9, 2003
Queen St & Peter Rd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
NUFC, YES.
Guernsey needs black cuffs, black collar (with black numbers) and grey socks with a black band at the top.
Cuffs and trim are such an ignored part of kit. They can absolutely transform a strip from mediocre to good or even great.

Manhattan Bronx

All Australian
Apr 4, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Have you renewed your membership? I just did a quick test with my account, I have renewed and I get the discount applied automatically, and my daughters who hasn't renewed and doesn't get the discount applied. If you have renewed, are you sure it's the same email address?
Yep, renewed a month or two back. Same email address I've been using for a few years.
Seems like I'm not the only one having issues *shrugs*

Top Bottom