Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

My PA PL shirt is a different cut to how the picture looks. I might be seeing it wrong but it's just a standard T-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Only for the locker room sale.

tenor.gif

I thought "Port" was a banned word?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

surely you aren't referring to the media guidelines thing blown up in the off season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am, I'm generally confused. I thought we didn't want to be referred to as Port.

That's just for official documentation, all clubs have the same mandate every year, they blew it up because they know Port fans get more hysterical than most especially about brand identity

I was a bit disappointed the last time I went into the store.

Went in on Saturday to buy a PB jumper (missed the original release as I was overseas/dealing with some s**t/very disenfranchised with the football club after the end of last season... not all related... the take away is I put this off for too long), there were maybe 7 in the store, no range of sizes. With ISC I buy a 2XL (because I normally wear guernseys over a hoodie) and when I asked if there were any in the back I was told that there weren't any more in stock, and they wouldn't be ordering any more in... "keep an eye out online or at the games"... Surely they should be getting in as many of these as possible, even if it is mid-January, Family Day is around the corner and in our 150th year these jumpers should be available during the season, not just pre-Christmas.

I feel like they will have to get more in when we get closer to the Round 2 game when we are actually wearing the jumper because I'm sure there'll be a spike in people wanting to buy it and it will be a huge wasted opportunity if we don't cater to that, but if we don't get any more in for the rest of the season I'll be staggered. Really poor form if more aren't ordered.

Went in on Saturday to buy a PB jumper (missed the original release as I was overseas/dealing with some s**t/very disenfranchised with the football club after the end of last season... not all related... the take away is I put this off for too long), there were maybe 7 in the store, no range of sizes. With ISC I buy a 2XL (because I normally wear guernseys over a hoodie) and when I asked if there were any in the back I was told that there weren't any more in stock, and they wouldn't be ordering any more in... "keep an eye out online or at the games"... Surely they should be getting in as many of these as possible, even if it is mid-January, Family Day is around the corner and in our 150th year these jumpers should be available during the season, not just pre-Christmas.

I feel like they will have to get more in when we get closer to the Round 2 game when we are actually wearing the jumper because I'm sure there'll be a spike in people wanting to buy it and it will be a huge wasted opportunity if we don't cater to that, but if we don't get any more in for the rest of the season I'll be staggered. Really poor form if more aren't ordered.

Really typical of modern day Ports form tbh.

when I asked if there were any in the back I was told that there weren't any more in stock, and they wouldn't be ordering any more in... "keep an eye out online or at the games".
And looking at the online store, it says "expected to be dispatched late March".

Thats not overly confidence inspiring for receving it prior to a March 28 game.

And looking at the online store, it says "expected to be dispatched late March".

Thats not overly confidence inspiring for receving it prior to a March 28 game.

I'll be going to that game in either the 2013 Last Game at Football Park PB jumper, the 2014 Elimination Final PB jumper, or a lace-up. But it would've been nice to attend it in the 2020 version, and I have zero confidence that the club/store will have their s**t together in the slightest by March.

I went into the store on Friday and got the PB jumper no problems at all. They had heaps of them in stock. Good range of sizes to.

My biggest gripe is all the New Era caps with the new logo are all snapbacks, not fitted.

I went into the store on Friday and got the PB jumper no problems at all. They had heaps of them in stock. Good range of sizes to.

My biggest gripe is all the New Era caps with the new logo are all snapbacks, not fitted.
I bought a prison bar guernsey in store yesterday-lots of sizes available
I rang a week ago, was told it would be 6 weeks and I'd get a call when they (PBs) were in! Grrrr.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back